just scores 60 not out at four...should be batting 5

Head
short
marsh
inglis
Green
stoinis

lot better for me
McDonald should be nowhere near that coaching panel. It is a good point you make.

With Head and Short in that team, they were always going to open.

Marsh isn’t going to bat lower than 3 as captain. Although I am having my doubts as him as captain and player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald should be nowhere near that coaching panel. It is a good point you make.

With Head and Short in that team, they were always going to open.

Marsh isn’t going to bat lower than 3 as captain. Although I am having my doubts as him as captain and player.
Green can open and bat anywhere from 1-7 yet they consistently shift him around the order

Lets face it if David has to face more than 15 balls he is F**ked ...he should be nowhere near the top six and bat seven for me

Stoinis has his issues....but they like playing him and sometimes he takes a while to wind up happy with him at six

I like Head Short at the top Marsh can only bat top three for me due to the spin in the middle overs...and mitch is better facing the hard nut as he is in ODI cricket.....I think his captaincy has been fine in the white ball but I would like to see him kick on when he gets to 20/30 odd

Inglis has to be in the four he has scored our last t20 hundreds ...and he plays spin well in the middle overs

Head
short
Marsh
inglis
Green
Stoinis
david

Looks so much better for me

Why the F**k is greenie batting behind David and stoinis is beyond me

just scores 60 not out at four...should be batting 5

Head
short
marsh
inglis
Green
stoinis

lot better for me
These are games of no consequence, so they can play around with line-ups. No doubt we'll see something resembling your suggestion at some point.

Inglis has to be in the four he has scored our last t20 hundreds ...and he plays spin well in the middle overs
We kept going with Matthew Wade for too long. He/we should have pulled the pin after the World Cup win. The team looks much better with Inglis as keeper-bat. Nathan Ellis is out of both series with a hamstring injury

Has Matt Short unsurped Jake Fraser-McGurk as Australians opener T20, vacated by David Warner? It really is a line ball decision that one.

You can make a case now that Matt Short be given that chance.
Short deserves the opening gig for now. His BBl form has been sublime and must be rewarded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian white-ball tour of Scotland and England, September 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back