Australian white-ball tour of Scotland and England, September 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be interesting to seeing how we line up tomorrow and who takes the opener spot alongside head

could be

head
short
Marsh
smith
inglis
Green
Maxi
Abbot
Starc
Zamps
hazelwood

Inglis opened the last game for Aus in a ODI against the windies...could be him...but I would like to see Short given a run as Josh can bat anywhere from 1-7 and I reckon Inglis is one of better players of spin in the middle overs...where we have struggled in the past........I like the option of short with his spin....good option for the side

Marnus the one to drop out which might seem harsh but I just see him as too similar too smudge

Fraser a chance but I would rather him settle into the t20 format first...but another option

Going to be interesting to seeing how we line up tomorrow and who takes the opener spot alongside head

could be

head
short
Marsh
smith
inglis
Green
Maxi
Abbot
Starc
Zamps
hazelwood

Inglis opened the last game for Aus in a ODI against the windies...could be him...but I would like to see Short given a run as Josh can bat anywhere from 1-7 and I reckon Inglis is one of better players of spin in the middle overs...where we have struggled in the past........I like the option of short with his spin....good option for the side

Marnus the one to drop out which might seem harsh but I just see him as too similar too smudge

Fraser a chance but I would rather him settle into the t20 format first...but another option
Nailed it

could be

head
short
Marsh
smith
inglis
Green
Maxi
Abbot
Starc
Zamps
hazelwood

Hate that batting lineup sorry I do. Green at 4 for the love of goodness sakes, and Marsh is not a 3 in ODI's. Marsh and Maxwell should be our finishers although I'd warm to the idea of going a bowler short adding JFM as that true finisher. you'd still have Head, Short and Maxwell, Green. Surely you can get 20 overs between them. Green would bowl 8+ alone, and you only need to find 12 from the other 3.

Smith 3, Green 4, Inglis 5 (or short 5 not fussed there). Marsh 6, Maxwell 7 (floater), JFM, 8. Bat it deep imo.

Hate that batting lineup sorry I do. Green at 4 for the love of goodness sakes, and Marsh is not a 3 in ODI's. Marsh and Maxwell should be our finishers although I'd warm to the idea of going a bowler short adding JFM as that true finisher. you'd still have Head, Short and Maxwell, Green. Surely you can get 20 overs between them. Green would bowl 8+ alone, and you only need to find 12 from the other 3.

Smith 3, Green 4, Inglis 5 (or short 5 not fussed there). Marsh 6, Maxwell 7 (floater), JFM, 8. Bat it deep imo.
Mitch has been at three for years Luke in ODI ..I don't see that changing

saying that they are all sick and injured Ronald will probably play tonight lol

Mitch has been at three for years Luke in ODI ..I don't see that changing

saying that they are all sick and injured Ronald will probably play tonight lol

In T20 he has yes possibly has had some games at 3. Surely Smith is your 3, surely. Green at 4. Then go from there

Good Luck young fella Beardman hope he gets a game
Everything Lillee touches seems to turn to gold, so fingers crossed. But with that said, we always hear about the likes of his proteges like Pat Cummins and Mitchell Johnson but i wonder if there are also players he took on who never made the grade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

honestly reckon there is going to be some big runs tonight

300 plus for the poms has to be

no offence to the lads but

Dwarshius debut
abbott
zamps
hardie
green
short

ummmm yeah good luck lads

Looks like smudge 3 with green 4 you got your wish Luke :)

marsh to open with head

lucky we are batting 2nd our bowling lineup looks shite

Good and finally a good batting lineup

honestly reckon there is going to be some big runs tonight

300 plus for the poms has to be

no offence to the lads but

Dwarshius debut
abbott
zamps
hardie
green
short

ummmm yeah good luck lads

Could be. How does this bowling lineup compare to the 481 attack?

Stanlake, JRichardson, Tye, Agar, Maxwell, Stoinis, DShort

Their batting might not quite have as much firepower as then though

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian white-ball tour of Scotland and England, September 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back