Dwarshius debut
abbott
zamps
hardie
green
short

ummmm yeah good luck lads
As long as we do better than this day.

Half-horrified and half-laughing my head off that night.

Great…now watch them not drop Carey when he crabs around 20 off 28

Don’t see it happening honestly. Think Inglis is pretty safe as the white ball keeper. Even if Carey was to be BOG today.

Think its far more likely that Inglis takes the Test gloves than Carey takes back over white ball but we’ll see.

Can Dawshius beat Lewis’ record?

I thought Zampa beat the record or did he not quite get there? I know Baz from Netherlands got past it in the World Cup

Some pretty handy names on that list.

Need to be a pretty good bowler for the captain to keep you on when you’re going for 10 an over

If the Holder game is the one I’m thinking of he had like 5 overs for 10 or 15 or something very respectable and then ABdV had his way with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d hope he’d look good against a BBL bowler

Salt used to be a BBL batsman and he wasn't a very good one either but he was playing for the Strikers which didn't help him.

This game has a Big Bash feel to it with Dwarshuis and Abbott bowling to Salt and Duckett.

Didn't get to see enough of Duckett in the BBL. Think I read that he is coming back this summer. He was the left handed Alex Ross when he came over last time, sweeping everything. Played well in the middle order, I imagine he'll be opening this time around

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian white-ball tour of Scotland and England, September 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back