FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy Shit. Totally didn't expect that result.

No way.

I actually thought Tahnee was the goner as Clare and Cassi seemed stronger.

Pretty obvious the home viewers vote will go to Tahnee but i don't think she will get the votes from the judges.

What a mess.

Cassi will win. Theyve made excuse after excuse for her all series and now theyve just guaranteed she'll win as Tahnee will get the 'she just doesnt have a strong enough figure' excuse.

Bookmark it.

Ridiculous.

I would have preferred Clare and Tahnee in the final. Having said that, there was just cause for all 3 to make the top 2.

As I expected, there's much gnashing of teeth on here....

Cassi will win. Theyve made excuse after excuse for her all series and now theyve just guaranteed she'll win as Tahnee will get the 'she just doesnt have a strong enough figure' excuse.

Bookmark it.

Ridiculous.

****ING BULLSHIT IT WAS!!

Cassi lied all season, can't ****ing walk for shit, is a total bitch, is an immature, petulant child, and not up for it.

Yet Claire, the girl who has dominated pretty much every single week, has been sent home?

****ING BULLSHIT!!!

This is the same as last year again - the entire 'process' is a complete scam, they've got their winner picked from day 1, and it seems like nothing can change it.

As soon as they called Tahnee's name first I said that whoever went through with her would win. Tahnee is absolutely gorgeous but she just doesn't fit the mold of what they usually pick. Reminds me of a few years ago (the year Alice won) when they let Steph H. get all the way through to the final only to tell her she was too young to win it.

I just can't believe a girl with a walk as bad as Cassi's is a good chance to be Australia's 'next top model'. Better hope she sticks to magazine work because if she tries out for any catwalk shows they'll be pissing themselves when they see her stumbling along during the audition.

Tahnee is bloody good at what she does though. Great walk, great on the catwalk and great in shoots. But yeah, she doesnt have much of an 'international look'.

If Cassi wins, this show will lose me for good. Will be 3 years in a row of baffling decisions. Fair enough Alice won two years back, but to allow Steph to get to the final only to say 'youre too young to win' was incredibly harsh and unfair on her. Last year they let a serial bully win and Cassi has been 5 times worse than Demelza was.

when they let Steph H. get all the way through to the final only to tell her she was too young to win it.

She was hott, wonder how she looks these days!

Clarie had a fakeness about her, there was something in the way she looked and acted, she gave the impression she was to good for us all!

I taped this week's ep, avoided the results and this thread and then I go watch the Simpsons tonight and at the top of the screen I see 'Tahnee or Cassie'. Fair to say, pretty angry and shocked, definitely shocked. They booted out Clare? :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

Absolutely ridiculous this joke, so fixed. As King Elvis said, they've pick their winner before the season starts. But I honestly thought Clare was that winner, she might be fake and incredibly annoying but she is clearly the best all-round model in the group.

Absolutely ridiculous this joke, so fixed. As King Elvis said, they've pick their winner before the season starts. But I honestly thought Clare was that winner, she might be fake and incredibly annoying but she is clearly the best all-round model in the group.

Agree 100% - Clare was irritating, a fake robot, but she was clearly the best model and should have won.

To be honest I lost interest when Adele left, I don't really like any of the top 3 girls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have been Cassie and Tahnee. Tahnee is versatile but unfortunately her curves will beat her.
Cassi is a liar, a bogan and a dead set bitch. How she has made it this far is beyond me.
Smells of a set up.

Should have been Cassie and Tahnee. Tahnee is versatile but unfortunately her curves will beat her.
Cassi is a liar, a bogan and a dead set bitch. How she has made it this far is beyond me.
Smells of a set up.

sure does. IF she wins, will be the end of the series for most people. Allowing her to make it this far is a ddosgrace, let alone allowing her to win.

I notice Vogue are not on the team this year after what happened last year.

sure does. IF she wins, will be the end of the series for most people. Allowing her to make it this far is a ddosgrace, let alone allowing her to win.

I notice Vogue are not on the team this year after what happened last year.

if you dont mind me asking wat happened last year? i honestly cant remember who won it last year and havnt heard a thing about her

I finally got around to watching the episode. Cannot believe Clare was voted out. So despite the fact she booked the most shows, was the best performed at the shows, and had a very, very good photo she was sent packing? I seriously do not get it. Clare annoys me beyond belief at times but there was no doubting she was the best model of this series. She has a ridiculous amount of self belief and confidence in everything she does, she has the best walk, she has the best hope of making it internationally and yet they boot her. Do they want another failure of a winner??

Cassie is a disgrace and is testament to the wonders make-up can do. I could see her having a reasonable career BUT only with a huge amount of guidance. Too immature and sooky to make it by herself. How about her breakdown after the final fashion show, crying how she felt she didn't do well. :rolleyes: Yeah, that's going to cut it in the big time.

Tahnee is a gun and has surprisingly never been 'caught out' by her more well-rounded figure but for that reason she won't win. Too limted I think, not the figure people would generally want in a model.

Top 3 should've been Adele, Clare and Tahnee, the top 2 being Adele and Clare. They were the most professional and best suited models to have long and successful careers.

i am sure that bogan has won due to alex perrys bit in the brisbane paper on the weekend, where he said that she is a good model and dont worry her teeth will be fixed up.

i wont be watching another series if she does win.
they showed last series that they truly dont understand their responsbility to young girls, when they allowed extensive bullying to occur, and the bully won.

now the agressive, bogan is going to win...... disturbing.

i hope fox 8 pulls the s how after this one.

Ummm, I'll think you'll find that Cassi was actually the victim and not the bully. Yeah, sure the wall might say otherwise, but I didn't once see her actually hit anyone.

That's the thing about these shows, the more they show the contestants bitching and moaning about a particular person, then people see them as the aggressor. If you follow the last few shows, her name was thrown up by all the other girls as the person who was their main competition. Suprise, suprise wasn't hard to tell right from day one. Girls being girls, from day dot they we trying to mentally get into her, whether it was subconcious or not. They did exactly same to the Alice girl a couple of years earlier. Lets try and grind down the competition.

I actually found the behaviour from most of the other girls, minus Adel who seemed quite normal, as pretty disgusting compared with the outbursts from a 16 year old who obviously has abandoment issues. Yeah Cassi was annoying, but some of the pranks they played on her were pretty nasty.

I don't know anything about fashion, but farbeit from me to question the judges, photographers etc opinion on who they have chosen for the top two. They're not experts are they?

Hitting someone isnt the only example of being a bully. Her saying 'if you have a shower tomorrow morning I will drag you out the house by your hair' isnt on.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back