FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Tahnee is smoking smoking hot. Can't believe she's only 17 still. What do they feed her?

Hate to admit it but Clare looks alright tonight.

Adele gorgeous as ever

And Georgie still looking great.

This final is going a lot better than in previous years, at least the host showed up. :D

Didnt they sack Johdie from hosting the final last year because of the complete car crash hosting job she did in cycle 3?

Talk about a fruitcake. Worst live performance in the history of television.

Didnt they sack Johdie from hosting the final last year because of the complete car crash hosting job she did in cycle 3?

Talk about a fruitcake. Worst live performance in the history of television.

Nope. She completely negged out of it.

I can't remember how many times i cringed watching the cycle 3 final. Really painful television to watch.

Tahnee's gonna win this if Alex Perry votes for her.

Audience vote will go to Tahnee for sure.

Edit. Nope Alex went with Cassi

Now there's a "mathematical" chance that Tahnee might win this if she gets a big swing of public votes her way....wtf?

Tahnees nose bleed lol. Thats the goobiest thing ive seen in a long time haha. Poor kid.

Some of the things they are saying are just baffling.

Should have been Cassie and Tahnee. Tahnee is versatile but unfortunately her curves will beat her.
Cassi is a liar, a bogan and a dead set bitch. How she has made it this far is beyond me.
Smells of a set up.

Ratings...

Take a look at the last 5, all totally different just to appeal to different audiences.

Weak as piss.

'I dont like you Cassi, you are unprofessional, you wont turn up to work and youre a total headcase but hey **** it ill vote for you anyway'.

Laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you guys realise it's pretty much required for them to keep the voting even between them. As if they're going to vote Tahnee unanimously and make the crowd vote irrelevant.

Most of them would've gone Tahnee I reckon.

Poor Tahnee with the nose bleed. :p

I can't believe Alex Perry voted for Cassie! :eek:

I think both have futures. Tahnee is the right winner, the safer option, and looking at her runway performances there's no doubt she photographs well and walks well.

It I could compare it to an AFL draft (since this IS BigFooty!) Tahnee is Jack Watts, Cassie is Naitanui. Cassie might have more upside but IMO a major chance of being a bust. Tahnee's upside might be more limited but seems to have pretty good potential.

Overall pretty good finale, million times better than 2007 and much better than 2008. Sarah did well tonight IMO.

**** YEAH!

My faith in humanity has been restored. The best, most consistent, most professional, most versatile girl won.

smiddaz - I think youll find theres been a couple of clear winners in the past. Alice won by a few votes over Steph which rendered the public vote useless.

Happy with the result.

Dunno if i could of stomached Cassi winning.

Charlotte absolutely blitzed it with her tearing down of Cassi. Spot on too.

It's gonna be a test for Tahnee and her curvy figure in the fashion world but i think she's got the professionalism to handle any shit that may come her way. She seems pretty determined.

Fair result to probably the best series of top model ever. (or probably equal to cycle 3)

Cassi will get managed by Priscilla anyway, and its already clear she will have the better outlook over in Europe.

But Tahnee deserved it. Nosebleed was a highlight, poor thing.

Kudos to Sarah. She produces the show does she not? So you'd think she'd stay on.

Why couldn't Fox cut to an ad break re:nose bleed.

They are professionals at advertising.

I pay for their ads!

Did anyone notice at about 8.35 they went to an ad break and they had both been holding hands...as soon as we went to ad, they looked at each other like poison and dropped the hands immediately. It's so 2005 but... 'GOLD'.

Gaso

**** YEAH!

My faith in humanity has been restored. The best, most consistent, most professional, most versatile girl won.

smiddaz - I think youll find theres been a couple of clear winners in the past. Alice won by a few votes over Steph which rendered the public vote useless.

No way mate, she got voted out last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Australia's Next Top Model Season 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back