Available ruckmen?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on the Pedersen bandwagon too as posted in other threads. There aren't many teams with two top class ruckmen. I reckon we only need a B grader to negate the oppositions second ruckman at the stoppages but someone with the mobility to exert influence on the game around the ground much in the way Petrie from North does. Anyone who has watched Boxhill this season would recognize Pedo is your man for the job. Forget about this nonsense of regurgitating has beens from other clubs- their only on the market because they are useless anyway. We dont have the bargaining capacity to entice a quality ruckman from another club.

Jared Brennan is 192cm. would you not be happy to have him as the third ruck on our list? I would...

In fairness to Cam he is no J Brennan. Don't get me wrong I'm all for smaller agile ruckman that can move around the ground, Clarke, Rider etc... But having watched Pederson play I personally dont see the sort of leap or agility of the boys mentioned above... May be a good back up KPP for us but seems more suited to forward which is a position we have well covered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Available ruckmen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back