B Franklin is a pratt.

Remove this Banner Ad

For god sake. There have been games this year where Jon Brown has been held to one goal and barely any touches, wheres his critisism? Same goes with Reiwoldt..

People seriously forget Buddy is only 20 years old. As if he had any chance what so ever yesterday with some of the garbage the midfeild dished up...

I suggest all Richmond supporters go look on the Drafts and Trading board, we've got finals to worry about..

For god sake. There have been games this year where Jon Brown has been held to one goal and barely any touches, wheres his critisism? Same goes with Reiwoldt..

People seriously forget Buddy is only 20 years old. As if he had any chance what so ever yesterday with some of the garbage the midfeild dished up...

I suggest all Richmond supporters go look on the Drafts and Trading board, we've got finals to worry about..

I'm not one of the bandwagoners here but J Brown has proven himself (and thus wont draw the criticism if he has a shizenhousen game every now and then) whereas Franklin hasn't proven anything yet really. His chance to remedy that is now.

Richmond Has Just said they will get the two best players in this years draft ( HEARD THAT BEFORE )

Heard they are looking at getting lance franklins sister from the netball, shes got more guts and skill then tambling

lol i was waiting for it ... i heard cloke got worst on ground by MMM commentary team on the weekend - wheres the cloke vs buddy thread ?
:thumbsu:
Shall we talk about each individual bad game he's had as well ? Or is it just that buddys an out and out star, everyone knows it and everyone wants it !?

If you feel you want to start another thread on the Franklin v Cloke debate go ahead. This thread is about Franklin not Cloke. A bit touchy are we.

Out and out star POTENTIALLY át this point.

Also Richmond Fans hows your other priced recuit coming along? Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls.

8 Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls East Perth Football Club Richmond
9 Mitchell Clark East Fremantle Football Club Brisbane Lions
10 Marcus Drum Murray Bushrangers Fremantle
11 Shaun Higgins Geelong Falcons Western Bulldogs
12 Nathan Jones Dandenong Stingrays Melbourne
13 Shannon Hurn Central Districts West Coast
14 Grant Birchall Tassie Mariners Hawthorn

Ouch Look At the Talent That went after him

The Ones in bold is what you call Great Pick ups not tambling at 3 that is what you a call great football recuitment manger

One goal this week Buddy, what a star you are.

Maybe you should concentrate on playing football instead of shagging anything with a pulse!

The way things are going for you, it won't be long before you are on the scrap heap of life.

Grow up son.

Maybe the team you support should get out there an start rooting about because they sure can't play football. Get a life Fool buddy Franklin is better than your entire list put together

Also Hawk Fans hows your other priced recuit coming along? Beau Dowler.

6 Beau Dowler

Ouch Look At the Talent That isn't soft that went after him
Edited for accuracy

Beau Dowler was invovled in a serious car accident that broke hes pelvis. He shouldnt be playing football till next year anyways.

We can make a deal ill break your pelvis and ill see if you can gain confidence in your leg to play footy again.

But on the other hand Your Prize Draft Pick is a dud he can play across

DP: Tambing DF: Shultz DP: Oakley-Nicholls

DP (Dud Pocket)
DF (Dud Forward)

I could list your whole team jsut dont have the time mate to busy worrying about finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Richmond Fans hows your other priced recuit coming along? Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls.

Ouch Look At the Talent That went after him

The Ones in bold is what you call Great Pick ups not tambling at 3 that is what you a call great football recuitment manger

Priced recruit?

One goal this week Buddy, what a star you are.

Maybe you should concentrate on playing football instead of shagging anything with a pulse!

The way things are going for you, it won't be long before you are on the scrap heap of life.

Grow up son.

I'd take Tambling in a heartbeat.

Buddy is nothing compared to Tambling - just taller.

D23

No He will be playing in the hawks forward line for hes whole career, while tambling would be the player to never be. And richmond will draft dud after dud.

For Example Foley, the richmond football club wouldnt have done that much research on him beacuse he was a rookie they wouldve just given him the opptiunity while tambling there prize draft pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

B Franklin is a pratt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back