B Franklin is a pratt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Magic17 Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo23
I'd take Tambling in a heartbeat.

Buddy is nothing compared to Tambling - just taller.

D23

It's not how you start but how you finish.

Tambling is improving.

Will Buddy? Time will tell.

LOL LOL FRANKLIN IS GOING TO BE A SUPERSTAR BUT LIKE YOUR SUPERSTAR tambling would be delisted by 2010

Nice one Kirki. Could host a game show too.

Anyway, Richmond fans keep digging their own holes. Its like a republican voting against gay rights because they want to shag a guy in a toilet.

One goal this week Buddy, what a star you are.

Maybe you should concentrate on playing football instead of shagging anything with a pulse!

The way things are going for you, it won't be long before you are on the scrap heap of life.

Grow up son.

Grown up....

As for the scrap heap, there's no way we'll be trading him to the Tigers.

One goal this week Buddy, what a star you are.

Maybe you should concentrate on playing football instead of shagging anything with a pulse!

The way things are going for you, it won't be long before you are on the scrap heap of life.

Grow up son.
Bahahaha. The best part is your a tigers supporter;) So hows SUPERSTAR tambling going?

I love the way how, when physical preasure was applied to Franklin, his first resort was to dive and over act. The umpire even had to warn him at one point. This cheating , diving, softy is being found out. Expect much more physical preasure on him in future.

LOL, Hilarious, you aren't the smartest cookie, the past 3 times he has had physical pressure applied he has kicked 9 goals, 5 goals and now 7 goals.

You poor bitter soul, on behalf of all Hawthorn supporters we are sorry for making your football club look pathetic in every aspect.

hahaha. Tambling. :)

I love the way how, when physical preasure was applied to Franklin, his first resort was to dive and over act. The umpire even had to warn him at one point. This cheating , diving, softy is being found out. Expect much more physical preasure on him in future.

Agree. Has to be the softest player in the game today.
How many goals did he kick from free kicks today?
He is coming the next mathew lloyd :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, Hilarious, you aren't the smartest cookie, the past 3 times he has had physical pressure applied he has kicked 9 goals, 5 goals and now 7 goals.

You poor bitter soul, on behalf of all Hawthorn supporters we are sorry for making your football club look pathetic in every aspect.

hahaha. Tambling. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to get under your skin.

Hawks supporters used to be amongst the most critical of Lloyds diving antics. Now that they have a diver that shadows Lloyd, suddenly anyone critisizing diving is bitter.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get under your skin.

Its ok, you didn't. I must apoligise for hurting your feelings though, knowing you have a dud at your hands in Tambling and missing out on a finals matchwinner in Franklin must really be eating you up inside. :)

Hawks supporters used to be amongst the most critical of Lloyds diving antics. Now that they have a diver that shadows Lloyd, suddenly anyone critisizing diving is bitter.

Hahahaha Tambling. Hilarious.

I guess that brownlow medal means nothing :rolleyes:
Oh, and thanks for over looking him in the draft. :thumbsu: :D

I'm tipping 99% of the population would take Hodge now.

Courageous, tough and a natural leader who can walk unaided is a much better proposition than a tired wreck the Chris Judd has become.

I guess that brownlow medal means nothing :rolleyes:

Winning a Brownlow is much more sought after than winning a final.

Shane Woewodin told me that so it must be right!

Remove this Banner Ad

B Franklin is a pratt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back