B grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i'm new to the edfl so, tell me who will be the top 4 or 5 sides, the best of the recruits for each team.
Who are the best key forwards for each team (talls&smalls)
The best midfielders.
Who will be the team to beat
Who are the likely top 5 best players in the comp.

Don't be shy in pumping up your own team's chances or your team mates for that matter. Good luck to all in season 2010.

Happy to give you the run down on T/lakes
Key fwds: P Crowe, L Ingrim & N Sposato
Key Mids: T Cantelmi, C Monaco & F Fabiano
Key Backs: C Neilson, K Lamont & D Ferns

Check with Mark Anderson he knows how well these blokes go, should be able to work a plan to contain them for part of the game against APW

Can give you the inside scoop on KP .....

Best key forwards - A.Scifo, M.Castello, R.Castello, S.Castello
Best Small Forwards - C.Smith (dangerous crumber), R.Misiti (very small and agile), M.Barclay (Litening ;) fast), S.Kempster (Alwyn Davey type)
Best midfilders - D.Brown, L.Coles, N.Smith, J.Misiti, D.Peverill and M.Mecuri
Best recruits - Johar Saad

Admittedly some of this info may be abit dated or inaccurate but i think its pretty close?!?!

Any thoughts Litening? :rolleyes:

I think S.Kempster would be rapt being comapred to Alwyn Davey???

Some good names there Bezerk, KP would love to have the likes of D.Brown & A.Scifo around in 2010.

Even the AFL boys would come in handy???

Can anyone tell me about a yound kid called andrew saladino played for hadfield last year and was on the bendigo bombers list for a year..... Have heard he has signed for an AFLQ side

Practice match required Saturday March 20.

Due to our opposition having ground availability issues our practice match has been cancelled so the Laverton Magpies are looking for a practice match on Saturday March 20th for seniors and reserves. We don't have access to our oval on this date (cricket finals) so it'll have to be at your's if your lucky enough to have one or at a neutral venue.

Please call Justin Moran on 0411 798 934 if interested.

Saldino also known as "Salad" had a encouraging year with Hadfield last year. Still a young kid learning all about playing with the big boys..Originally a Heathcote boy, spent some time with the Bendigo Bombers but just missed the cut. Went to Hadfield last year to follow he's dad's and uncles footsteps who had played there back in there days.
Last I heard was he was having a shot in the AFQL....
Guess that answers your question??
Good honest kid!!

So what other news do we have filtering around B-Grade football?
What sort of numbers are clubs getting to training?
Any surprise admissions or inclusions to clubs?
Wll the departure of Oak Park open the door for a much more even competition??

how can airport west be so poor this year.
when last year they were so strong??

contenders - surely westmeadows. but they have always been contenders. keilor park are looking good. east keilor seem to have a huge improvement.

pretenders - the rest.

except the fact that teamslike sharks and co. are just there to fill places.

any big names for b section this season?

i wouldnt say kelior park are contenders, seeing the whole team is from my school (EKC) there just mates having a kick.

i mean for under 18's not seniors LOL

my bad lol.
By know means am i being racist with this comment but what is going on at Haddy. All the Aussies seem to be leaving and being replaced with non australians. Is this by choice. They seem to be recruiting well but have lost pitts, Baker, orr, Polly, gordon and carruthers. Very unusual

Tullamrine will be there abouts. Lost a few but we still have enough top liners to challenge. Depth a worry but if we remain healthly should make top5 .

Pacco should be team to beat, picked up alot including chicken from us.

As long as we beat Airport west ill be happy. :D

Westy really battling from what i have heard along with Roxy Park. Bottom 2 i reckon.

Alot of senior players from westy gone and roxy have lost top5. I heard that Ex Tulla premieship player and now Roxy Player sherif Mahamed may be off to Albanvale to join a few old team mates.

Have heard that he won't be playing this year because of work commitments!

By know means am i being racist with this comment but what is going on at Haddy. All the Aussies seem to be leaving and being replaced with non australians. Is this by choice. They seem to be recruiting well but have lost pitts, Baker, orr, Polly, gordon and carruthers. Very unusual
yes and even worse told all their players to take standard contract then gave west cob and roxy players extra money in their contracts and promised them they would get the incentive awards in the first seven rounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Lads
i'm from down Colac way and one of the clubs have picked a player called Gaberial Rae he played a Roxbourgh Park last season.
does any one know if he is any good?
apparently a few clubs have chased him down our way

Hi Lads
i'm from down Colac way and one of the clubs have picked a player called Gaberial Rae he played a Roxbourgh Park last season.
does any one know if he is any good?
apparently a few clubs have chased him down our way

Can't be to many Gaberial Rae's mate, so if it's the same one, he is the son of former richmond premiership player Steven Rae. Very fit athlete and lightning quick (held records for 400m and 800m during school days) with silky skills. Will be a hand full on the bigger grounds that's for sure.

Can't be to many Gaberial Rae's mate, so if it's the same one, he is the son of former richmond premiership player Steven Rae. Very fit athlete and lightning quick (held records for 400m and 800m during school days) with silky skills. Will be a hand full on the bigger grounds that's for sure.

Yeah that him mate. steven use to coach a team down here,
thats good to hear that he is a good player and he seems like a pretty good bloke to.
thanks for the info

If your not trying to be racist, why would you even entertain the thought of posting a comment like that??
What's your surname??

yes and even worse told all their players to take standard contract then gave west cob and roxy players extra money in their contracts and promised them they would get the incentive awards in the first seven rounds

well if thats true which i dought may be it would be good for the roxy player to make up the money roxy still owe them from last year and the before alot of players have left roxy coz non payment 10 senior from last year have left not real good on roxys part most players and coaches were loyal and true to the club only to get bend over can't see roxy going to far in the near future..

Sharks have praccy match with Romsey in a week, then a match against Diggers.
Been getting fairly good numbers on the track, with a few signings for the season.

Would expect the team to have their best season since their entry in the league!!

If you are suggesting that there is some form of ethnic cleansing occuring then I think you may be strectching it.You admitted they are recruiting well so you seem to be contradicting yourself.Haddy was on its knees a few years ago and they have done well to pick themselves up and least be competitive. Would you prefer that these guys play soccer instead? It is bad enough that their junior competitions outnumber Aussie Rules 3:1.Thank God they can't get their structures and management right otherwise our game would be going the way of the dinosaur at the lower level, not that the AFL seems to give a stuff.:footy:

Originally Posted by Full Fwd

Im sorry, I didnt know non-australians weren't allowed to play footy, we'll just let the word spread and make sure they make it a full australian club. Bloody idiot, we'll see how the non australians go up against your mob in a couple months time & when we rub your faces in the mud, be happy to know it was the work of the non australians and australians as one.

btw, what about the other surnames we've lost, like Cacamo, Taleb and Taha. Clubs are multi-cultural, it's none of your business what the HFC do with their players & recruiting.

Originally Posted by Full Fwd

Im sorry, I didnt know non-australians weren't allowed to play footy, we'll just let the word spread and make sure they make it a full australian club. Bloody idiot, we'll see how the non australians go up against your mob in a couple months time & when we rub your faces in the mud, be happy to know it was the work of the non australians and australians as one.

btw, what about the other surnames we've lost, like Cacamo, Taleb and Taha. Clubs are multi-cultural, it's none of your business what the HFC do with their players & recruiting.

Australia is a multi-racial country.

Europeans will be a minority within 3 decades, just look at the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back