B grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
id say roxy but they dont treat players well and have no brains..

How is that so?
Do you have first hand knowledge of that, or are you just going on one sided gossip? :rolleyes:

]

by know means am i being racist with this comment but what is going on at haddy. All the aussies seem to be leaving and being replaced with non australians. Is this by choice. They seem to be recruiting well but have lost pitts, baker, orr, polly, gordon and carruthers. Very unusual

i will try to touch on acouple of issues that have arisen on this site over the summer period
1.any truth to the rumour one of the clubs this year will wear long white pointy hats with white robes.
2.you must have some good qualities rock 07 because we have noticed how much loyalty you have and how modest you are..
3.why have tulla lost over twenty senior players-is it the committe-club or there new charismatic coach ???
4.why have glenroy recruited this year so well and last year so badly ???
5.what really happened to stan???
6.will plunkett see his time out with the oakers???
7.when did pacco find the oil well at the back of the rooms??
8.is aussiefootyfan fair dinkum with some of his questions???
9.how many holes in a crumpet
that about covers it.......can anyone answer some of the above

Premiers: Pacco
Wooden Spooners: Jacana
League Medal: Harley Ryan
Biggest Improver from 09: Sydenham
Biggest Slider from 09: TL
Goal Kicker: Flavel
Most expensive team: Id say us
Most under-rated player: Brad Tucker
Most over-rated player: All of TL :D
Most loyal player in the league: Pappa
Toughest bloke in the league: Big Josh Williams (bro!!!)
Biggest Sook in the league: dont care

]

i will try to touch on acouple of issues that have arisen on this site over the summer period
1.any truth to the rumour one of the clubs this year will wear long white pointy hats with white robes.
2.you must have some good qualities rock 07 because we have noticed how much loyalty you have and how modest you are..
3.why have tulla lost over twenty senior players-is it the committe-club or there new charismatic coach ???
Gold! :D
Question 7 - we dug up the Bocchi club out back and low and behold, suitcases of money! :eek:

Gold! :D
Question 7 - we dug up the Bocchi club out back and low and behold, suitcases of money! :eek:

well u definately have some serious coin in the last two season....maybe pacco found themselves a sugar daddy marby park style

Premiers: Pacco
Wooden Spooners: Roxy
League Medal: J Bannister (Pacco)
Biggest Improver from 09: Glenroy (they couldnt be anyworse than last year even thought they have come down)
Biggest Slider from 09: TL
Goal Kicker: C Bannister (Pacco)
Most expensive team: Pacco
Most under-rated player: Any of the good full backs
Most over-rated player: TL's
Most loyal player in the league: everyone playing for the love of their jumper
Toughest bloke in the league: PK (KP)
Biggest Sook in the league: No Comment

Premiers: Hopefully the royboys, but pacco def fav
Wooden Spooners: roxy or jac, hope jacana do well though
League Medal: A Kite- (Glenroy) get me sportsbet number asap- h ryan close behind
Biggest Improver from 09: the sharks with some keilor boys, or moonee valley
Biggest Slider from 09: roxy
Goal Kicker: kite or flavel
Most expensive team: pacco just in front of airport west
Most under-rated player: captain of pacco (bakker)- GUN
Most over-rated player: not naming anyone in case the towel me up when we play
Most loyal player in the league: A mclean (tank) Westy
Toughest bloke in the league: D campbell - Glenroy, just ask him.
Biggest Sook in the league: dont notice when your playing, so not sure

Premiers : Glenroy
Wooden Spooners : Roxy
League Medal : T Durec
Biggest Improver : Hadfield
Biggest Slider : Tullamarine
Goal Kicker : Singh
Most Expensive Team : APW
Most Under Rated Player : ??
Most Over Rated Player : not on here to pot shots at blokes!
Most Loyal Player : P.Micalef
Toughest Bloke : D.Orr ;)
Biggest Sook : same answer as most over rated

Fill in the gaps on this one...

Premiers: glenroy
Wooden Spooners: roxy
League Medal: craig burns (kp)
Biggest Improver from 09:keilor park
Biggest Slider from 09: tulla
Goal Kicker:bannister(pacco)
Most expensive team: pacco / apw
Most under-rated player: mark carruso(ek)
Most over-rated player: flavell (Pacco)
Most loyal player in the league:p Pappa(apw)
Toughest bloke in the league: rock07!!!!!!!!!
Biggest Sook in the league:p Pacco for staying in b grade 2011

i know 4 a fact they owe players money at roxy and they will not win a game this season with no budget,no players who left to nth saints,sydnehem,albanvale and hadfield....president left(******** sacked a great coach)..onli won 5 games last year with alot of injuries but lost 6 games by under 3 goals...

id say roxy but they dont treat players well and have no brains..

How is that so?
Do you have first hand knowledge of that, or are you just going on one sided gossip? :rolleyes:

i know 4 a fact they owe players money at roxy and they will not win a game this season with no budget,no players who left to nth saints,sydnehem,albanvale and hadfield....president left(******** sacked a great coach) ..onli won 5 games last year with alot of injuries but lost 6 games by under 3 goals...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of any teams that are struggling for numbers in the Two’s. I am not much of a Footballer just keen for a bit of a kick somewhere.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
come to tulla. Leo Dineen reserve- spring st Tullamarine

Hey puff, this is B grade keep your answers to the other thread ...cheers:D[/QUOTE]

Spot on, i can't believe i did that after giving you blokes a spray!

All in good fun!

i know 4 a fact they owe players money at roxy and they will not win a game this season with no budget,no players who left to nth saints,sydnehem,albanvale and hadfield....president left(******** sacked a great coach) ..onli won 5 games last year with alot of injuries but lost 6 games by under 3 goals...

lot of injuries bullshit they were lazy 12 players at training last month of season good coach would have won them games the players who left didn,t want to take any responsibility for their performances easier to blame others. ?????(gabe)???

/

Premiers: Tullamarine
Wooden Spooners: Jacana
League Medal: Brad Morris
Biggest Improver from 09: Tullamarine
Biggest Slider from 09: Taylors Lakes
Goal Kicker: Chris Smith
Most expensive team: Pascoe Vale
Most under-rated player: Col Laurie
Most over-rated player:
Most loyal player in the league: Col Laurie
Toughest bloke in the league: Steven Freeth
Biggest Sook in the league:.....

]

can anyone give me some answers to these questions

silver magpie gabe..wtf,...lol no good try(why wud u guess gabe)..hany was a great coach from what i got told..mate of mine played at roxy ...i post of here to give my point of view to others. did u play at roxy ??? 12 players yer wud that be because they owed money to players..my mate is still owed 5 weeks...dw he'll make it up with me at haddyyyy...

silver magpie gabe..wtf,...lol no good try(why wud u guess gabe)..hany was a great coach from what i got told..mate of mine played at roxy ...i post of here to give my point of view to others. did u play at roxy ??? 12 players yer wud that be because they owed money to players..my mate is still owed 5 weeks...dw he'll make it up with me at haddyyyy...

money isnt the be all and end all in local footy. lot of respect that for blokes that play for nothing. mate of mine plays at northern saints and he has nothing but good words to say about hani harb

coach was not sacked was not reappointed was appointed as a playing coach did not play a game and he sooked because he was not paid in full when he was told he was not reapoointed came back to club after applying for several jobs and being unsuccesfull and wanted to coach for free great club man.As for the players it is sad that some have left as i have left also but i value my friendship with a lot of these blokes and hope they have a great season in 2010

coach was not sacked was not reappointed was appointed as a playing coach did not play a game and he sooked because he was not paid in full when he was told he was not reapoointed came back to club after applying for several jobs and being unsuccesfull and wanted to coach for free great club man.As for the players it is sad that some have left as i have left also but i value my friendship with a lot of these blokes and hope they have a great season in 2010

I love this line... It's the same thing!!! Not talking about this club in paricular BTW. This is a classic line used by many clubs over the years. If the current coach wants to be there and the club doesn't appoint him HE HAS BEEN SACKED!!

It is obviously different if the coach chose to leave and then tried to come back....

i love this line... It's the same thing!!! Not talking about this club in paricular btw. This is a classic line used by many clubs over the years. If the current coach wants to be there and the club doesn't appoint him he has been sacked!!

It is obviously different if the coach chose to leave and then tried to come back....

from what i hear thats exactly what the present tulla coach tried to do.. After not putting in for the glenroy job he then went and got another job ----then when the going got a bit hard at tulla and he lost over 20 players he approached the committee of glenroy to try to go back..... And from what i hear he may need to keep looking if things dont go too good in the first few rounds

from what i hear thats exactly what the present tulla coach tried to do.. After not putting in for the glenroy job he then went and got another job ----then when the going got a bit hard at tulla and he lost over 20 players he approached the committee of glenroy to try to go back..... And from what i hear he may need to keep looking if things dont go too good in the first few rounds
You are a ******** mate. Current tulla coach very happy where he is and happy to be working with a great bunch of blokes and some quality under 18s. i can assure you that no effort was made to return to Glenroy and i doubt there ever will be. I am tipping the players that have left tulla are more to do with the past regime than the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back