Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Up by 16 at the half, feeling much better than yesterday at the same stage with Boston!

Fab Phil Taylor on again this Friday morning, considering sitting on my bets for a bit and smashing him, getting around the $1.30 mark on Betfair and I'm positive some moves will be made on him in the coming days so may be better to get on early.

what exactly are memphis doing ?

Up by 16 at the half, feeling much better than yesterday at the same stage with Boston!

Fab Phil Taylor on again this Friday morning, considering sitting on my bets for a bit and smashing him, getting around the $1.30 mark on Betfair and I'm positive some moves will be made on him in the coming days so may be better to get on early.

Grizz got smashed in the 3rd. Only 4 up.

Hope we are still alive for Fab Phil!

ATT 1 BET 10

Dallas Mavericks - WIN - 1.37 x 63 Winner - $86.13

Gratz to BarryG for 30 in a row.:thumbsu:

Looking at the NBL GF game 2 tonight, Hawks are 13-1 at home this year, can get a 10.5 headstart at $1.14, seems like a good bet.

Thanks mattys123. 30 in a row, I'm pretty stoked. There have been some very close calls, some teams have come back from the brink to get me over the line. At times $1.20 favourites play like $4 dogs.

Is 60 achievable?? Do i dare to dream??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mattys123. 30 in a row, I'm pretty stoked. There have been some very close calls, some teams have come back from the brink to get me over the line. At times $1.20 favourites play like $4 dogs.

Is 60 achievable??

settle. just go for 40 - 50 for the moment (Y)

$119.20 on Dallas H2H @ $1.37 WIN

Dallas were always in control.

Bet 15

$163.30 on Wollongong Hawks +10.5 / Boston +10.5 @ $1.33*

* Haven't yet placed the bet, just want some peoples opinion.
Wollongong have the best home record in the NBL at 14-1 or close to. Cannot see them getting beaten, let all beaten by 11.
Boston is a tough one, wouldn't expect them to lose to Milwaukee by more than 10, but the way celts have been playing of late, it could happen. Might try and find value other than Boston to go with the the Hawks.

Others bet options:
Portland > Sacramento $1.28
Milwaukee +10.5 $1.13
Philadelphia +10.5 $1.19

Thoughts?

Is 60 achievable?? Do i dare to dream??

Onya Baz. Great effort:thumbsu:

Couple of hairy ones lately.

Attempt 1 Bet 14

Memphis to beat New Jersey $177 @ $1.24 WIN

This is a lock.

Congrats Baz. Thanks for showing us all that IT CAN BE DONE.

Looking at the NBA tomorrow.... how often do the Lakers lose 4 in a row?

Nothing worth looking at tonight so if I get through an NBA game tomorrow I might look at Euroleague and, of course, Phil Taylor on Friday morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back