Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell? When have I ever said that Barry should declare his winnings? Would you like to quote that for me please? It is clear that Barry's Bets are a 'hobby'. :rolleyes:

Are you saying that if I quit my job tomorrow and became a professional gambler I would never have to pay tax??? You are making a lot out of nothing here my friend. But anyway, just quote the part where I said Barry had to declare his winnings on this years tax return and I will stop replying as I really do not want to ruin this good thread.

Holy shit rooster, give it up.

Give what up?

I made one comment and dr nick has decided to fire up about it. He also stated that I said Barry has to declare his winnings which never happened as far as I can remember yet you ask me to give it up, but not dr nick who has made some simply ridiculous claims?

This will be my last post on the matter anyway as I don't want to get in the way of 1.20 winners and Barry's run.

http://www.murdoch.edu.au/elaw/issues/v2n2/kee222.html

That makes for a pretty interesting read if you ask me and I am pretty confident that none of the punters on bigfooty are in danger of an audit or the like.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Phil Taylor vs Mervyn King matchup, has a little history behind it.

Yes, they are number 1 and number 4 in the Professional Darts rankings, but there is more to the story.

Last year, at a league event, Phil bent down to pick up a dart, and MK fired a shot at the board, and had Phil timed his "stand up" a little quicker, Phil reckons he could have got "blinded" by the dart.

Later in the year, King beat Taylor at the final of the Premier league in the semi finals at Wembley, stunning the world basically.

Ever since then, every MK vs Taylor matchup has been eagerly anticipated.

MK has only lost once so far this year, while Taylor is still undefeated, so this is a matchup of the 2 most in form players on the circuit.

The 1.35 may be a little short, but it's about as long as you are going to get on Phil unless you bet live and he has a bad start like last week.

Phil returned last week after a back injury, and once warmed up was at his brilliant best.

Game on, and the arena in Manchester will be rocking this week, for the most eagerly anticipated event of 2010 so far.

The Phil Taylor vs Mervyn King matchup, has a little history behind it.

Yes, they are number 1 and number 4 in the Professional Darts rankings, but there is more to the story.

Last year, at a league event, Phil bent down to pick up a dart, and MK fired a shot at the board, and had Phil timed his "stand up" a little quicker, Phil reckons he could have got "blinded" by the dart.

Later in the year, King beat Taylor at the final of the Premier league in the semi finals at Wembley, stunning the world basically.

Ever since then, every MK vs Taylor matchup has been eagerly anticipated.

MK has only lost once so far this year, while Taylor is still undefeated, so this is a matchup of the 2 most in form players on the circuit.

The 1.35 may be a little short, but it's about as long as you are going to get on Phil unless you bet live and he has a bad start like last week.

Phil returned last week after a back injury, and once warmed up was at his brilliant best.

Game on, and the arena in Manchester will be rocking this week, for the most eagerly anticipated event of 2010 so far.
haha best write up. Read about the rivalry on wiki the other day. about as classic as darts can get

Remove this Banner Ad

Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back