Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Bet 5.
Going for a 2 leg multi.
$24 on Chelsea to beat Stoke and Panathinaikos to beat PAOK @ $1.44

Where on the planet did you get the $1.44 for pana?? Surely couldn't be right, it's 1st against 10th and pana have lost 1 game for the season and paok have lost 10! Geesus I wish I found the odds you got, I use betfair and $1.19 is the best I could find..

Where on the planet did you get the $1.44 for pana?? Surely couldn't be right, it's 1st against 10th and pana have lost 1 game for the season and paok have lost 10! Geesus I wish I found the odds you got, I use betfair and $1.19 is the best I could find..
Its a 2 leg multi. I got Chelsea at $1.26 and Pana at $1.14. Both pretty safe bets so i put them in a multi for better value and got $1.44

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Att 2 Bet 1

$10 - Kathryn Bigelow - Best Director @ 1.22 (Oscars)

I have been looking at this bet for days, and am still unsure whether to get on or not.

I simply do not trust one of the most corrupt voting systems on earth that is the Academy Awards, although if Bigelow doesn't win best director they may as well cancel the rest of the ceremony.

I have been looking at this bet for days, and am still unsure whether to get on or not.

I simply do not trust one of the most corrupt voting systems on earth that is the Academy Awards, although if Bigelow doesn't win best director they may as well cancel the rest of the ceremony.
Agreed. There are so many tempting $1.20 bets, but putting your faith in the hands of hollywood?

I don't think there is any danger of Bigelow not winning.

Same goes for Waltz and Mo'Nique. But they are both $1.05.

If only you could multi them

Also, 'Up in the Air', $1.22 for Best Original Screenplay :thumbsu: Might do that as well.

Also changed things around.

Att 1 Bet 1

Pana v PAOK @ 1.14

Bet 2

$11.50 - Bigelow - Best Director @ 1.22

Panathinaikos leading 49-39 at half time. Bwin has a stream but I don't want to deposit 10 euros just to watch a game of basketball.

Oh great. Only 4 points up at 3/4 time. Hold onto your monocles folks.

Win by 8. Onto bet 16 :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back 30 1.20 winners receive over $2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back