Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Felt for Gazza doing his shoulder and what a career, strangely enough I feel a bit for the supporters losing it, but I feel nothing but contempt for Dangerfield and hope he gets double demerits and 8 weeks.

It was a two motion hit, definitely braced for contact after a straight arm spoil. Absolute dog act robbing someone of a grand final game like he did.
The bloke's trash. I'd be embarrassed if that campaigner played for us. There is no argument who's the better footballer out of hun and Dusty. It isn't even close.

I get that the media feel the need to talk up the underdog and the Cinderella story, but **** me.
What has Dangerfield done to deserve a medal. Where were all the stories on Jack Graham's finals heroics with a dislocated shoulder, playing through and missing the premiership last year?
Bob's knee was more deserving of the bullshit hype than Dangerfield or Gary Junior's final game.
And all the talk of how dangerous Dangerfield is up forward. He sprays them from everywhere, while you can back Dusty to snap one while running away from goal. Even with our best match-up for him knocked out in the first quarter he was ineffective.
Happy we can just win it with ****-all players considered all-Australians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noah Balta. The premiership debutant.

I get that the media feel the need to talk up the underdog and the Cinderella story, but fu** me.
What has Dangerfield done to deserve a medal. Where were all the stories on Jack Graham's finals heroics with a dislocated shoulder, playing through and missing the premiership last year?
Bob's knee was more deserving of the bullshit hype than Dangerfield or Gary Junior's final game.
And all the talk of how dangerous Dangerfield is up forward. He sprays them from everywhere, while you can back Dusty to snap one while running away from goal. Even with our best match-up for him knocked out in the first quarter he was ineffective.
Happy we can just win it with fu**-all players considered all-Australians.
Well said young man
Danger is a good player but very untidy never ever hurt us in a final though tonight he did hurt Vlastuin but won’t get any weeks a favourite Danger with the press

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Back