Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Noah Balta. The premiership debutant.
Riley Collier Dawkins to debut in 2021

AAAHAHSHH fu** yes bitches OMFG best flag of all time ahahahahahha WoOOOOOOO fu** yesbfu**bes fu** eyz fu** us SUCK BY SICK DUCKWOOD AND CLANGEFIFOED SUCK IT SUCK OT SUCJ IT SUCK IT AUCK T WOOOOOOOOO YEEESAAAAAAAAAH MOTHERfu**AERRRRS AHAHAHAHHAHS YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASaaah omfg ahhahahahhahahahahaha duckw odoo wuckwoood quick woodk wuckwoood wucmwood fuskwoood wuckwoood AHHAHAHAHABABAHHAHAHAH Clangerfield flagierfield.ababba wooop wooop will woop woop woopk woop woop woop woop woop woop woop BEEERS BEEERS BEERS NEERS BEERESBBWERS BWERS BEERS BWERS BEERS DRINKS NEERS BEERS BWERS BWEER WNWERSBEER BSWERS NWERS NWERS BWERNAKKJAHAHAHHAJABYEEEEEWEEEEEEEEAB KOTHERJOSRD @naturaldisastwr love you motherabf***er ahhahaa wooop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop clang3r clang3r clang3r clang3r clang3r clang3r clang3r clang3r xkalgnwr clanger clange rlcmsg W rlcang et suck my sick suck my sick sucky mdmcike nsjsjsnsnsjjsjsjsjsnsnsnsn fFLAG KOTHERfu**SR AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
POTY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was huge, to swing the game when it was not being played on our terms at all was a massive effort by everyone. Dusty there are no words, legend.

I thought Edwards had a great game and was a lone hand at times in the 2nd quarter when we really struggled around the ball, kept us in touch.

This was the one I really wanted, 2018 always stung and I felt this team and list was good enough to win 3. We've done that now and this team will enter history where it deserves to be, one of the greatest of all time.

Say it with me everyone D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y

Last edited:
What a magnificent victory. Could easily highlight the incredible media bias against us but everyone who represents our club are classy individuals who are above that. So will just revel in the joy of what they have achieved for us. Legends every one of them

won the flag in another state. best for all the mcg sooks 😅😅
Kane Cornes reckons we were given an advantage as we have won 17 out of 18 wants us to play all our matches next year in Adelaide

Class act that no tiger player for virtually the whole match actively targeted the injured arm of retiring Gary Ablett Jnr and it would have been easy to do.

Low act Patricia's cocked forearm to the head of Nick.

Back to back champions truly reflective of what this team deserves and the recognition that will follow.

Our Baker's dozen premiership cup is heading down to punt road Congratulations to all in tigerland a memorable grand final for the ages.

eat em alive tigers.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Back