Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The uproar with Grimes and Flossy earlier in the year, but Danger does it every game.

And all the Lynch hate started with the shove to the Lions players head earlier in the year. But when Selwood does his usual dirty face massaging late in the game Bruce says "ahhh, Selwood still putting up a fight..." or something to that effect. This is why I hate Geelong so much. And dumb, biased AFL media flogs!

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
Yep exactly.. Selwood shoves Bakers face into the ground that's just fight... Lynch does it and it's nearly a hanging offence
Dangerfield knocks Vlastuin out and the media say nothing... Nothing... If a tigers player had done that the media would of crucified us... And for ****s sake watching the Fox grand final review is just bloody amateur hour... " oh that's the Tigers 12th flag " IT,S OUR BLOODY 13th ...and all you hear about is the little Masters brave return to the field and how uplifting it was for geelong supporters... Vlaustin bloody near had his jaw put through the back of his head and not a thing said

3 flags in 4 years....................................................................................................not bad for a "system based" team.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the final Dusty goal be called the NFW goal ?

Because N. F. W.

Seriously.

Final goal of the season, and the best goal of the season, by a distance.

Only few anywhere near it were the first two Rankine kicked v Demons. The other astonishing effort by Martin v Dogs. And maybe the brut strength contestant from Petracca v Saints.

That lame thing that got GOTY by Daicos not close to any of those. Any scared little weird guy with a decent compass on his shoe can kick that. But this exhibition by Martin tonight, especially that last goal was some sort of a come from 3 deep take on several opponents, shake one of their tackles off as if it was an afterthought with a pressured kick from a very tough angle straight through the bullseye. Nobody else can do that.😍

Last edited:
9163 Days Since Geelong Beat Richmond in a Final
I was there... My girlfriend at the time was a geelong supporter...gave me heaps of shit....
The following week when the blues spifticated them I gave her some shit ..so she broke up with me... I so..so.wish I knew how to get in contact with her now...

Last edited:
What a win, what a champion team!

I'm still on cloud 9. I wanted this premiership more than words can describe. In the 2nd qtr I felt for a fleeting moment it could escape us but we never gave in, just kept fighting and fighting until we broke them, A massive 53 point turn around.

A special mention to Dusty he is absolute Tiger royalty, those 4 goals had a degree of difficulty that only dusty could thread through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Back