Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

That there is probably the best football I have seen of my short 38 year old life. That passage of play is Dustin Martin.

If you were to show the AFL game to someone who hasn't seen it before that's the clip you pick. That's clip that shows of D.Martin and shows off this beautiful game.

Thank You Dustin Martin.

What I loved the most was that as soon as Stanley had it you new Dusty was going to float by for the intercept rather than go for the tackle. Just got close enough he had to dispose to team mate rather than throw it to the line. Incredible football IQ. Rest was just athleticism and strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was calm at HT, they already convinced me they were a genuine dynasty and with Dusty out there you can't stop believing. Knew the Cats weren't goin to keep it up for four quarters.

It's amazing how great teams can just make it happen when it's most needed. You sit there and wonder how they're going to do it and then, slowly but surely, it happens. Of course, the one thing you do know is that if you've got a complete gun out there he'll be in the thick of it.

Sweetest GF win of the three, by far.

I almost lost confidence half way through the second, we just couldn't get the momentum but that last five minutes and Dusties goal brought me back. after that i just had the feeling it was ours. still nervous as **** though.

Dynasty established

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Rohan surely has to be stats wise one of the worst finals players of all time

Rohan 20 finals 176 disposals 14 goals 48 tackles

Was that trainer he was rooting on the ground last night?
Not to **** shame but you’d have to be desperate for a footballer to hook up with Gary Rohan Jesus

Rated higher the Grimes in the Age
The age about as relevant as norf

Despite the result, I don't think we are in a Richmond dynasty atm. If anything, we are in a Collingwood or Geelong dynasty. After all, in the last 4 years the maggots have won a preliminaryship AND 2 Eliminationships while the scats have a preliminaryship and 2 semiships. Can we really say that our 3 premierships and winning the most games of all teams in the last 4 years can measure up to either of those records? o_O :richmond::richmond::richmond:

68 points to 15 since late in the 2nd. 20 min qtrs we win that by 10 goals.

What intrigues me the most is where this oppo negativity about our game style actually comes from. When we’re in full flight the ball never stops moving and is kept in motion/in play at all costs. It’s fast, it’s exciting and it’s winning football. Isn’t this brand of footy EXACTLY what the same campaigners have been crying for to address the “state of the game” since coaches have turned things more stagnant and defensive in the last 10 years?

Credit though, last night and today I’m seeing an increasing number of neutrals changing their tune and rightfully so. However take away the yellow & black and it would have just been known as a great brand of footy from the very beginning.

Chris Scott presser quite classy.

Conceded how awesome the Tigers are
How great.
Must’ve hurt however, finally had to admit it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Back