Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit speechless at the moment. I confess I thought we were one goal from being gone. When Dusty kicked that one late in the 2nd, I thought, mmmm, maybe. Just an amazing win for this club. Our best premiership ever IMO.

Just so incredibly happy for what this club has achieved over the last few years.

Pretty amazing how two guys from different walks of life become like brothers to the point that one makes the so called bad boy god father to his children

Both tiger legends

Pretty amazing how two guys from different walks of life become like brothers to the point that one makes the so called bad boy god father to his children

Both tiger legends
When I saw those two at the Brownlow, sharp dressed men , I just felt they’ll lead us to the promised land

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield deserves a flag, you say? What do you say to that Mitch?
deea2bd097efa5c006df6d49acce584b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

They laughed at Benny Gale in 2010, he said by 2020 we’d be 3,0,75 (3 premierships, 0 debt and 75 thousand members. Well 2020 has arrived and this man has achieved 3 premierships, 0 debt and 100 thousand plus members. Hats off
3 flipping flags lol and we ain’t finished yet ,,,,,dimma your a flipping genius

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Back