Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Half time I was thinking about the 2019 prelim comeback but thought we probably won't do that again. Then we we kicked the first two Q3 and I started to think we could do it again. The rest is history.
When we kicked the first 2 , it was hello hello

It's actually a disgrace now, and the fact it's never called out is beyond a joke.
The uproar with Grimes and Flossy earlier in the year, but Danger does it every game.

And all the Lynch hate started with the shove to the Lions players head earlier in the year. But when Selwood does his usual dirty face massaging late in the game Bruce says "ahhh, Selwood still putting up a fight..." or something to that effect. This is why I hate Geelong so much. And dumb, biased AFL media flogs!

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jayden Short, over 700 metres gained, phenomenonal.
Not even out of breath.
Like I said, Pickett would figure.
Three premierships in four years is the most successful era in our team's history.
Next closest was three premierships in six years.
Played a fantastic game , well done shorty

Did they get a clearance from Dan to come around lol
Just had two more than allowed in central Victoria, but I also pay a second gas and electricity bill for a unit attached to the house, so felt if anyone knocked on the door we could quickly move 2 guests to the unit and be perfectly legit.

Jayden Short, over 700 metres gained, phenomenal.
Not even out of breath.
Like I said, Pickett would figure in the clinches.
Three premierships in four years is the most successful era in our team's history.
Next closest was three premierships in six years.

That’s my favourite. I was too nervous in 17 to remember it. I was too pissed last year to remember it. But this year that was the best. That was legendary. Dusty was absolutely phenomenal. So, so, so happy. We good we’re we?! I’m assuming with a couple of retirements of players and coaches we’ll drop away a bit.c bit Jesus Christ, you can’t complain with the last 4 years. We were just the absolute best I that period.
On a negative note, I hope Dangerfield is never forgiven for that disgraceful, flopping, elbowing display; absolute pile of shit.

The uproar with Grimes and Flossy earlier in the year, but Danger does it every game.

And all the Lynch hate started with the shove to the Lions players head earlier in the year. But when Selwood does his usual dirty face massaging late in the game Bruce says "ahhh, Selwood still putting up a fight..." or something to that effect. This is why I hate Geelong so much. And dumb, biased AFL media flogs!

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
Am over Bruce

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Back