Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failmantle

• Grand Final!? Bring on Pick 4!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

well i for one only really hate the dockers when its derby time.
I am quite proud to be west Australian, so i will always support WA teams.
My hatred for the Melbourne people, their arrogance, smugness and just general belief they are so good absolutely pisses me off.

Heck i was supporting Sydney the other day, i never thought that would happen, stupid ****en Judas shoulda stayed with us.

Does anyone honestly think Freo won't get butt-****ed next week? Jeez. There is absolutely no point going for them at this stage.

Swans for mine, underdog status. If not them, then the Saints?

Collingwood is an absolute monty though.

This thread is GOLD. Keep it goin' guys. :thumbsu:

I happened to be in Sydney for the 2004 EF and I wore Red and White with the rest of my Sydney-based work-mates (most amazing lightening-show I've ever seen).

I remember sitting down to watch the 2005 GF on TV and laughing my ar$e off.

I remember driving to Geraldton during the 2007 SF with ABC 720 fading in and out. I heard the commentators wondering why Woosha would pull Glass off and then Collingwood kicking a couple. Then we heard the overtime result somewhere around Dongarra! That last hour to Geraldton was hilarious.

So yeah, we wouldn't do it for you, so don't feel bad not doing it for us.

You can just tell you're new to BigFooty, I didn't even have to look at your join date for confirmation.

Would crying my ass on be the opposite of laughing my ass off?

Yes, though it doesn't sound as good.

He better hope his tears are some kind of magical genetic bonding material, otherwise he'd be shitting without an arse. It might be the reason why Freo fans are so full of shit, there's no outlet.

Why?????
Why would I back the FAILmantle Flogs......
I laughed when the tigers beat them way back in 95 in their first game.
I hate them.....their supporters are sad little sooks...even with them having a good season they still cry and sook because channel 7 only had 1 minute on them but 2 minutes on the eagles.....MAN....I hope they get FLOGGED

i'd like to see sainta kilda win..coz its been awhile..would be good for footy..share the pots+pans around..(and couldnt stand seeing saint nick crying again?)

then geelong to get their 3rd and put them up there with Lions etc..a reflection of their seasons performances,games won..they deserve 3.

then the dogs..who definitely wont get there..

then sydney..who probably wont get there(?)

then unfortunately the pies..i dont think they deserve anything simply because theyve got the eddy+mick cartel,they should be happy with that..i mean how can you like the pies.(but will get there most emphatically)

anyone else..werent there 6 teams?..ah yes, foo-mantle..well there you go..what can i say.
(and if they do win a GF - "well,its about time, get with the program,where have you been?") (;

Backing Freo is NO option let alone our only :confused: I despise & Hate that mongrel club & hope they lose by a point Friday night from a goal kicked after the siren which resulted from the most controversial free kick in AFL finals history.

How about Pavalova spraying a shot at goal from directly in front to win it after the siren ... I'm sure i've seen that before :rolleyes:

The Royal Show rings a bell, it was a slow day there but still plenty of friendly people wandering around - not sure where everyone else was. I do recall buying a beautiful new flat-screen Sony LCD TV after our faithful Trinitron suffered some damage. :thumbsu:

Obviously not Dockers supporters, they were at home cheering on the swans. Probably the same people who watched the replay of the 05 grand final on foxtel instead of watching the live game on channel 10 and then complained to foxtel.

Wouldn't barrack for Fremantle even if they were lined up against a team of NAZI Zombies each carrying a piece of my dismembered dog.

Bingo! We have a winner...

I watched pretty much every game on the weekend and I have realised that I seriously don't give a sh*t this year about who wins..

- I can't barrack for the Swans now after living here in Sydney and having to put up with their moronic and bandwagon jumping supporters is enough to put anyone off
- I don't mind the Bulldogs, the majority of them anyway, sans Barry Hall.. but that is enough to put me off them
- The Saints aren't too bad, but there are too many idiots in the team that I don't want to see with a premiership medallion around their neck..
- Meh, Collingwood... They are playing some amazing football at the moment, but once again the supporters would drive me batty...
- Even though Geelong hasn't been in great form coming up the finals, I think they deserve another premiership as they have been such a dominant side over the past couple of years... (I am still peeved at Bomber Thompson showing such disrespect to us when he ate that Schnitzel in the coaches box)..

September the 25th is pretty much just going to be a booze fest!! AFL is pretty much over for me for 2010... its been horrendous!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would support Freo, but the way the fans are acting at my workplace, coupled with Mark Harveys general arrogance, has turned me decidedly away from that path.

I agree with every part of that statement.

For some reason I find myself supporting Sydney this year in the finals. I know they won't win the GF, but have a soft spot for them after the epic rivalry we shared in the 05/06 days.

I find it hard to not support the current freo team. They WA are young and are not the dogs from previous years.

The fact deadland, four n twenties hasleby, schammer and co arent in the side means there isnt much bad blood for me. Sure i'd like to see Crowley and Ballantyne rubbed out but the majority of the freo squad are kids that havent dogged my team yet.

I find it hard to not support the current freo team.

Get out... :p

How can any passionate Eagles fan even fathom supporting the Dockers?!

If they win, good on them. No one on can deny the fact they have been playing good footy most of the year. But that doesn't make me feel like I have to support them.

Why...? BECAUSE IT'S THE FREAKING FAILMANTLE "ANCHOR W***ER" DORKERS!!!!

DIE FREO DIE!!!! :p :mad: :thumbsu:

More people are supporting St Kilda at the moment than any other team. Any fears that their hideously unattractive gameplan will become the standard to which other teams try to aspire to if the win the Grand Final?

Without the Eagles playing I'm interested in the future trends of the game. Winning strategies tend to be emulated (to varying degrees of success of course).

Mark Harvey arrogant!!?? no he's not...just a mean ugly looking critter.

cant see everyone following sainta kilda's gameplan too much..if so,wont be for long..everything seems to adapt, morph,and evolve so quickly these days.

In a way the damage is done. All off season we will have to hear Freo fans
alan.gif
over their young team. But i will get a large amount of pleasure watching the Cats smash them into submission this week, which will hopefully shut them up for a while.

Bomber Thompson to pull out a frothie by half time. :D

Cats all the way this year. There is just no other reasonable option.

i want them to lose the most out of the remaining finals teams.

ive never quite understood the "support the WA team first" mentality.
you either support the eagles 100%, or not at all. i dont give a rats ass that freo are a WA team...they are not the eagles, so i cannot support them.

these past few weeks have been horrible. the west australian is absolutely losing their shit cos freos in the finals. how many times did they put the eagles on the front and back everyday, and have a poster inside and all this other crap?? its like freo finally won a flag (which i doubt will happen in my lifetime).

i hope they get destroyed on friday night and their "supporters" can go back in hiding.

GO CATS!!!!!

these past few weeks have been horrible. the west australian is absolutely losing their shit cos freos in the finals. how many times did they put the eagles on the front and back everyday, and have a poster inside and all this other crap?? its like freo finally won a flag (which i doubt will happen in my lifetime).
I don't have a problem with that, it's a rare occurance for Fremantle to make the finals. That's what happens when you start playing good footy.

Fremantle fans have whinged for years that the media doesn't portray them well in this state, but if you have such a laughable 15 years that's what happens. Play good footy, you get positive press, it's not rocket science.

Media all over the country is pretty poor when it comes to football reporting in my opinion.

Collingwood and St kilda for me. I don't care who wins just as long as it's a different team to Geelong.

Never gonna support the Dockers. I remember the GF years of 05/06 when the bandwagon freo supporters were supporting sydney :(

It's absolutely amazing the amount of people who jumped on the freo bandwagon. It's sickening :mad: Even last saturdays newspaper with the Freo symbol as the front page was ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Backing Freo - Our Only Option

Back