Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failmantle

• Grand Final!? Bring on Pick 4!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have a problem with that, it's a rare occurance for Fremantle to make the finals. That's what happens when you start playing good footy.

Fremantle fans have whinged for years that the media doesn't portray them well in this state, but if you have such a laughable 15 years that's what happens. Play good footy, you get positive press, it's not rocket science.

Media all over the country is pretty poor when it comes to football reporting in my opinion.

Rocket surgery Quinz.... geez, please keep up.

*awaits glen jakovich lawsuit*
:p

In a way the damage is done. All off season we will have to hear Freo fans
alan.gif
over their young team. But i will get a large amount of pleasure watching the Cats smash them into submission this week, which will hopefully shut them up for a while.

Bomber Thompson to pull out a frothie by half time. :D

Cats all the way this year. There is just no other reasonable option.

This. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Hope the Cats smash them from pillar to post. Joel Selwood for BOG.

i want them to lose the most out of the remaining finals teams.

ive never quite understood the "support the WA team first" mentality.
you either support the eagles 100%, or not at all.i dont give a rats ass that freo are a WA team...they are not the eagles, so i cannot support them.

GO CATS!!!!!

Nor have I. Never thought i would say this, but Collingwood probably looks like the most appealing option left, ( If only they didn't have that ****er of a president).
I've never liked St Kilda, I'm sick of Geelong, and Sydney, and the Bulldogs aren't good enough. I would rather eat my own vomit than see the purple clowns win, luckily they're not up to it either.

So yeah, Collingwood for me.

Supporting Failmantle in any capacity is blasphemy

I hope Geelong rape them by 100 points. Nothing would give me more satisfaction

The Roos/Kirk love-fest has to stop - it's getting sickening

Collingwood have become more hateable the last few weeks. Harry O'Brien is the biggest tosser in the AFL, Maxwell and Swan are stiff competition

I'm hoping Geelong repeat or if they are knocked off by Collingwood, then St.Kilda - purely for the fact that I'd like to see Gardiner win a medal and Stevie Baker as well - just to stick it up the ****wits at the AFL that gave him the ridiculous suspension

Will never go for Fremantle. Their supporters are tossers and they deserve nothing short of eternal misery. They get a kick out of us doing poorly, so why in the hell would we support them? Its like asking Carlton supporters if they will barrack for Collingwood..... yeah right.

Im hoping for a Cats premiership. Bulldogs are pathetic, Sydney still have a bunch of clueless supporters who still troll Eagles fans over their 2006 1 point loss, Collingwood have Eddie McGuire who is a d*ck, and the Saints will most likely choke.

But we dont have to worry about Freo winning it. Their season was shot the moment Palmer decided to snap Barlows leg in half. And even if in the sun shone on a dogs arse for the next 3 weeks and the Dockers won the premiership, it would be tainted with the drugs cloud surrounding Johnson and the entire squad. :)

Will never go for Fremantle. Their supporters are tossers and they deserve nothing short of eternal misery. They get a kick out of us doing poorly, so why in the hell would we support them? Its like asking Carlton supporters if they will barrack for Collingwood..... yeah right.

Im hoping for a Cats premiership. Bulldogs are pathetic, Sydney still have a bunch of clueless supporters who still troll Eagles fans over their 2006 1 point loss, Collingwood have Eddie McGuire who is a d*ck, and the Saints will most likely choke.

But we dont have to worry about Freo winning it. Their season was shot the moment Palmer decided to snap Barlows leg in half. And even if in the sun shone on a dogs arse for the next 3 weeks and the Dockers won the premiership, it would be tainted with the drugs cloud surrounding Johnson and the entire squad. :)

:thumbsu:

Supporting Failmantle in any capacity is blasphemy

I hope Geelong rape them by 100 points. Nothing would give me more satisfaction

The Roos/Kirk love-fest has to stop - it's getting sickening

Collingwood have become more hateable the last few weeks. Harry O'Brien is the biggest tosser in the AFL, Maxwell and Swan are stiff competition

I'm hoping Geelong repeat or if they are knocked off by Collingwood, then St.Kilda - purely for the fact that I'd like to see Gardiner win a medal and Stevie Baker as well - just to stick it up the ****wits at the AFL that gave him the ridiculous suspension

Yeah it is isn't it. I have nothing against Roosy really but Kirk as good a player as he has been really is about the most annoying player in the AFL along with Harry O'Brien.

They are all a bunch of bandwagon hopping, team swapping ferals... hell, they will probably be on GWS in a couple of years and we can all live peacefully again.

Lol... yeah we're all a bunch of bandwagoning glory hunters, attracted by Freo's magnificent record as a finals powerhouse every year.

Kudos to all of you who said you would never support us. We hate you when you're winning, we hate you when you're losing, and we sure as hell don't want you jumping on our bandwagon just because you have nothing else to look forward to for the next few years. :)

Lol... yeah we're all a bunch of bandwagoning glory hunters, attracted by Freo's magnificent record as a finals powerhouse every year.

Kudos to all of you who said you would never support us. We hate you when you're winning, we hate you when you're losing, and we sure as hell don't want you jumping on our bandwagon just because you have nothing else to look forward to for the next few years. :)

Shuey, Swift, Naitanui beg to differ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to lol at the Freo fans, one good year and suddenly they act like they are king dick. Funny enough Eagles fans act like this and we get labelled as arrogant by the Dorkers, hypocrites much?

Swift? Really?

Up until this year people would have said Mundy? Really? average but inconsistent player. Just shows some do take longer to hit their full straps then others, especially 20 year olds who missed 2 years of football due to injuries.

Straight out of the 'Being a Freo supporter for Dummies' handbook. I guess they hand it out as soon as you jump on.

I hear it's got big glossy pop-up pictures and the books is chewable as well

Nice to see that Freo are coming second in the poll, behind St Kilda.

I don't think you all hate us as much as you might like to think you do! :p

I hate Freo, and I hope you lose tomorrow night, but I think your gameplan is prettier than that of St Kilda, Collingwood and Sydney, and therefore in the interests of an awesome spectacle, prefer teams with gameplans like Geelong, the Bulldogs and Freo.

I still think that the Freo/Geelong match early in the year that you guys won was one of the best games of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backing Freo - Our Only Option

Back