Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 249838 Umming and ahhing about whether this belongs in the lame headline/graphic thread but I reckon here is more suitable. What is going on with his hand?
wa-477-58-5.jpg

I'm not sure if this is 'bad' graphic design as per se (more 'odd' than 'bad'), but this is Jarryd Hayne's Twitter DP which appears to be the Fiji rugby 7s shirt photoshopped over a 49ers jersey

GzI0LOXk.jpg
Some fan made it for him and he's taken it on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's a bit of a stretch, I couldn't find a relevant thread ( Gibbsy please find the relevant one if necessary) but I have been informed by my mum of a Bad Graphic Design COMPANY. Yep, guess who? BLK.

The Adelaide Thunderbirds have their Indigenous Round this week, they have special dresses (I know, it's the first I've heard of this as well) and they play Sunday morning. ANYWAY, BLK provide these dresses. The T-Birds have been waiting for AGES for these dresses, only to get them yesterday and fair to say, the printing was f'd up.
So Adelaide came into my mother's work and they're STILL fixing them up for the team, with people staying back.

This isn't the first time the workplace has had to fix up their shit. So the T-Birds are sacking them at the end of the year.

I know it's a bit of a stretch, I couldn't find a relevant thread ( Gibbsy please find the relevant one if necessary) but I have been informed by my mum of a Bad Graphic Design COMPANY. Yep, guess who? BLK.

The Adelaide Thunderbirds have their Indigenous Round this week, they have special dresses (I know, it's the first I've heard of this as well) and they play Sunday morning. ANYWAY, BLK provide these dresses. The T-Birds have been waiting for AGES for these dresses, only to get them yesterday and fair to say, the printing was f'd up.
So Adelaide came into my mother's work and they're STILL fixing them up for the team, with people staying back.

This isn't the first time the workplace has had to fix up their shit. So the T-Birds are sacking them at the end of the year.
BLK screwing something up? Well I never.. /s

What business is your mum in? How will they fix printing errors?

Also, (and I could be wrong here), don't BLK provide uniforms for the whole league? Can Adelaide just change?

What business is your mum in? How will they fix printing errors?
A small uniform business.

Also, (and I could be wrong here), don't BLK provide uniforms for the whole league? Can Adelaide just change?
Well, Adelaide aren't happy and I've heard both parties have discussed parting ways..

What was the ****-up they had to fix Ando?
One of the ones she told me was the Mazda logo had a grey background instead of white. Meaning the logo was barely visible.
Supposedly just most of the logos were weird.

Earlier in the season, the TBirds had to get their playing uniforms hemmed to their comfot and liking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

Back