Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe, but it's a commercial product available on eBay -- there's one for every team and none of them are correct!
s-l1600.jpg
That's a nice present from Ramsay ;)

Meanwhile, from the wonderful world of gambling
View attachment 271424
To be fair, that's North Melbourne's fault. That logo connects with the white background, making the white in the logo transparent and looking shit at every opportunity.

To be fair, that's North Melbourne's fault. That logo connects with the white background, making the white in the logo transparent and looking shit at every opportunity.

But why the Melbourne v. Hawthorn game?

I wonder if those birthday cards are done by the same ebay seller who does these...

image.jpg

But why the Melbourne v. Hawthorn game?

My guess is thats just a generic footy background that they would use for all games?

Doesn't make the logos any better though.

I wonder if those birthday cards are done by the same ebay seller who does these...

View attachment 271525

My guess is thats just a generic footy background that they would use for all games?

Doesn't make the logos any better though.
The PUMA logo up top and ISC on the tag at the bottom really tops it off.

Nah, I've seen one on the web that has the inside fully coloured and the outside transparent.

The PUMA logo up top and ISC on the tag at the bottom really tops it off.
Workhorse said:
ADELAIDE:
Home: Worn in all Home Games. Worn in away games vs. Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, GWS Giants, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, St.Kilda, Sydney, West Coast & Western Bulldogs.

Adelaide-Crows-2014_zps23fc8a67.png
This was actually made by another member workhorse in the 2014 AFL jumper ideas thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgetting the age of the entrant, how does this actually capture the 2016 season? Throw this on any Record with appropriate stickers for the given year and you'd have a winner. Doesn't exactly meet the brief, does it?

Forgetting the age of the entrant, how does this actually capture the 2016 season? Throw this on any Record with appropriate stickers for the given year and you'd have a winner. Doesn't exactly meet the brief, does it?
Look closer! The Top 8, as well as the best players of 2016 (Rockliff, ahahahaha). Plus, what's an AFL publication without Cyril and Gary?
Perfect combination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

Back