Bag us out, we deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Get ****ed Collingwood bandwagon scum.

You're not relevent when you join bigfooty after your team wins the flag flog.
Oooooh that hurts SOOK i couldn't care less what you think FLOG!!3 Grand Finals in 2 years,1 flag just makes me laugh HA HA HA HA

Get ****ed Collingwood bandwagon scum.

You're not relevent when you join bigfooty after your team wins the flag flog.

No need to be so highly strung dude, things are looking up.

Normality will be restored soon when your putrid s**tstain of a club will revert to winning spoon after spoon :):thumbsu:

Here he is PieBeastiality the goat ****er.

Come to join in with his feral buds in turning this thread off topic to troll the Saints.

Well done.

Why don't you cry me a river about your unfair draw you maggot scum?

Here he is PieBeastiality the goat ****er.

Come to join in with his feral buds in turning this thread off topic to troll the Saints.

Well done.
The consent offended from you and your fellow ST.FAILDA supporters,Well it just makes my day:p

Does anyone else think Vossy always looks stoned?
vossystoned.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to be so highly strung dude, things are looking up.

Normality will be restored soon when your putrid s**tstain of a club will revert to winning spoon after spoon :):thumbsu:

Once again Collingwood supporters turn this into a thread about the Saints. I wish nothing but pain and misery on your club. Anyway, barring another drawn grand final the Pies wont manage another flag given profound inability to win the thing in September.

This thead is about Brisbane and I don't give bandwagon scum the time of day.

At least PieBeast deserves my hatred. You Swanyyyyyy are a nothing.
Your the one who had to bring Eddie into it:rolleyes:Typical St.Failda supporter,Do you think i care what a tool like you thinks of me HA HA HA:p

Once again Collingwood supporters turn this into a thread about the Saints. I wish nothing but pain and misery on your club. Anyway, barring another drawn grand final the Pies wont manage another flag given profound inability to win the thing in September.
Here we go "Bring on the Clowns":rolleyes:

This thead is about Brisbane

Didn't you get the memo?

The only thing you and your brethren can comment on right now is the state of Zimbabwean economy.

Your the one who had to bring Eddie into it:rolleyes:Typical St.Failda supporter,Do you think i care what a tool like you thinks of me HA HA HA:p

"St Failda" :rolleyes: Im all for play on words when its orginal, humorous or even rhymes but this just exposes you as a puerile 12-year old every time (Cue the crying baby photo)

What a riveting tale, you have any stories about your own pathetic failure of a club 113 years of misery?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bag us out, we deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back