Bag us out, we deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite bit is how their supporters on the Bears board are blaming the umpires and saying that the umpires are the only reason GC won, that the AFL handed them a victory.

lol, their supporters are almost as big a bunch of hypocrites as Simon Black. If it wasn't for the AFL spoon feeding the Bears they wouldn't have achieved anything this century. Now suck it up flogs and realise that the AFL has moved on and found another team to love. You are no longer the flavour of the month, no one gives a shit about you.

My favourite bit is how their supporters on the Bears board are blaming the umpires and saying that the umpires are the only reason GC won, that the AFL handed them a victory.

lol, their supporters are almost as big a bunch of hypocrites as Simon Black. If it wasn't for the AFL spoon feeding the Bears they wouldn't have achieved anything this century. Now suck it up flogs and realise that the AFL has moved on and found another team to love. You are no longer the flavour of the month, no one gives a shit about you.
Someone is still bitter about 2002/2003.:eek:

Beaten by the Suns. We have no excuses, so rather than create duplicate threads just pay out on here.

I feel sick.

Don't mind if I do. ;)
21cvx4p.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Bag us out, we deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back