Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bigfooty Bombers.

I see that dan and bouncer have made there way over to bigcricket to play some fantasy cricket so I will throw the word out here to see if any others want to come across. smaller comp but still fantasy games.

Not taking anything away from Godons coz 7 wickets on a batters deck is a sensational effort, but we do only play 2 pure bowlers. I always knew that eventually someone other then FO50 would hit a couple of wickets. Godons just happened to be that player.

Bomber Bears is the bowling A/R

Still waiting for a compliment from you...;)

Yeah, I might head over and give it a go. I might actually get a game then. :p :p
Blame the stand in captain.

Still waiting for a compliment from you...;)
Keep waiting. I'm a hard man.

Could take control back this week, but if you guys wanna see how mbuck performs we'll go another week under his leadership.

Could take control back this week, but if you guys wanna see how mbuck performs we'll go another week under his leadership.
Dont care, as long as we win then everything is good.

too much on my plate atm with exams etc, more than happy to give someone else a go :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted a few weeks ago that I wasn't able to post much for the last few weeks. Well not much as changed since then as my work is quite hectic at the moment...

I am sadly going to have to announce my retirement. :(

I simply can not make it to the field enough at the moment. I will try to stop by whenever I can, be one of those past players who always comments on the game. :p

Who knows, I may even make a comeback ala Tim Watson if get more time in the future. Thanks for the momeories, now all I need is a testimonial dinner to rake in some cash...:D

My highlight was taking the first Test Wicket for the Baghdad Bombers. Go win the Flag this year guys!

I posted a few weeks ago that I wasn't able to post much for the last few weeks. Well not much as changed since then as my work is quite hectic at the moment...

I simply can not make it to the field enough at the moment. I will try to stop by whenever I can, be one of those past players who always comments on the game. :p

Who knows, I may even make a comeback ala Tim Watson if get more time in the future. Thanks for the momeories, now all I need is a testimonial dinner to rake in some cash...:D

My highlight was taking the first Test Wicket for the Baghdad Bombers. Go win the Flag this year guys!
Sad loss :(:p

So the OD will look like this:
DaSawx
Donmania#5
jnash
Mbuck
Oldmav
Ant
Bomber_Bears
Jules
Captain Cool aka boncer34 (For all you simpsons fans)
B4P
11th man yet to be named

DaSawx
Donmania#5
jnash
Mbuck
Oldmav
Ant
Bomber_Bears
Jules
B4P
11th man yet to be named
Thanks for the spot boncer :thumbsu:
When is the game being played?

Dont go philly, dooonnnnntt goooooooooo *cry* *cry* *cry*

DaSawx
Donmania#5
jnash
Mbuck
Oldmav
Ant
Bomber_Bears
Jules
B4P
11th man yet to be named
Im guessing im not going to get 11th man :p, probably should go to a pure bowler unless you want to try out 3 allrounders.

Thanks for the good times Phil!

I will as usual, put my hand up for selection as the 11th man, will my test success get me back in to the OD side?

Only time will tell (skip doesnt like me and tends to play the nice guy and give everyone a go before getting results so i doubt it...);)

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back