Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bigfooty Bombers.

i think we need godons btw, :p

You are a man of great intelligence;)

I was a little confused by the OD team (fantastic win by the way), was that Phil's final game or did he do a Mal Michael and change his mind, or was is an oversight by the skipper?:confused:

I did put up a post saying it was Philzsays final hurrah. We did one for Gatsid as well, but the post never appeared..... Anyway godons will probably play next week although FO50 is still around....... :D

I did put up a post saying it was Philzsays final hurrah. We did one for Gatsid as well, but the post never appeared..... Anyway godons will probably play next week although FO50 is still around....... :D

ok cool, must have missed that one, anyway, i will be unable to post from this thursday for around 10 days- off jetsetting so hopefully i can put up another solid effort and the team continues their great form

Excellent. Basically you decide what you want to be in this case you can either be a fast bowler, a spin bowler or a batsman.
You then get picked in the side and your name is put into a simulator with the rest of your side to play against another 11 people from another side. You then get a match basically with commentary of each ball and a score card at the end. But first things first what type of player do you want to be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not this week BB, screw form im going to have to employ a rotating policy. Any objections or thoughts on that? We do have a player making his return to the side this week though.

Into Round 12 of a 26 round comp over here Dom. You know the drill so wont bore you by going into specifics. For those of you who dont know, Dom and myself are part of a team in the comp on Bomber Talk (did I mention we won a premiership? ;)) He will be a pure batter on here. Now Dom you wont play every game like you do with the V-Bombers. But you will play next OD along with our latest recruit, oh an Dom is a pure bat to.

Ok so will put this up for vote. Do we go a rotation policy or play for the win? Its up to you guys, votes to be counted up untill the end of the next round.

Dans for the win. So am I. Remember though a winning team sees little changes, if your on the outer you may stay there a little while.

Hi all,

Boncer convinced me to put my hand up and come aboard, having vast amounts of experience over at bombertalk. B4P would vouch for that, I've belted her team around the park on numerous occasions. (good to be on the same team for once)

Looking forward to a good season, taking it one week at a time.

Welcome aboard, dom. Nice to be playing with you rather than against you now. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back