Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bigfooty Bombers.

A lot of talk about making the comp smaller next year...... I'm thinking of looking for a merger partner.

Back again. Sorry I haven't really been around for a while, but I've got the flu and only just started feeling a bit better today. Hopefully, I'll still get a small opportunity to assist towards our push for finals glory in the remainder of the season.

Everyone asume the crash position. Put your head between your knees and kiss your arse goodbye.......
Season is well and truely out of control now:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on baghdad, OD season is still in tact, premiership is ours for the taking under our leader, allah :D

Come on baghdad, OD season is still in tact, premiership is ours for the taking under our leader, allah :D

Allah? I prefer to be called God.

Just thought i'd apoligise for my lack of posting. I've just been a bit busy with yr 12 but will try and post on a more frequent basis.

Lol dont apologise about year 12. I get we're all real busy but I just need to know we are all going in the right direction or I'm just wasting my time here.

have a crack at getting some fresh blood over from the essendon board. get rid of the players that are never seen and get some fresh faces in the mighty bombers

have a crack at getting some fresh blood over from the essendon board. get rid of the players that are never seen and get some fresh faces in the mighty bombers
Give people some time to get back first as some may still not know that the season has started again after the mid season fiasco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back