Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bigfooty Bombers.

This boy was going to be saved till next year but hell with all the noise he's making I rekon he might nearly get a run.

Ok i want to know WTF happened. Before Eddy left we where going along ok. Lost a few but not many crap performances. Ever since the game started under new hands we have dead set become one of the worst sides going around........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I explained to you Ant555 my opinion. You guys may need a new leader because when the dust settles it aint going to be pretty. If anyone wants to know my theories feel free to PM me.

I explained to you Ant555 my opinion. You guys may need a new leader because when the dust settles it aint going to be pretty. If anyone wants to know my theories feel free to PM me.

Given you have done a pretty good job and put the effort in in our first year i will be loyal to the cause :thumbsu: You will have my support for as long as you want the job.:)

Given you have done a pretty good job and put the effort in in our first year i will be loyal to the cause :thumbsu: You will have my support for as long as you want the job.:)

Thanks for the support, good thing is if I do stand down we do have a good solid supporter base AND a top bloke to take over.

Just need to improve in the test arena, we've been very good in the ODI's.
Oh and feel free to drop me from the next two tests if you want and if there are better options (surely there are:))

Code:
Player     Mch  In  Runs  Avge S/R HS 50 100 Ovrs  Runs Wkt  Avge E/R Best 4w 5w
D Danzan22  19  13   474 158.0  81  79  4  0  161   897  15  59.8 5.6 2/28  0  0
Look at those stats boys, gun :cool:

On to the team, really bad form lately, really need to imrpove.

Ok Lads do I'm not going to have much net time for like the next week or 2 SO OldMav if he wants will captain the FC matches untill I make a FULL return and DaSawx will take over OD captaincy if he wants it. If not then Ant555 has first dibs on the position. If all 3 of you dont want it then shit.

Ok Lads do I'm not going to have much net time for like the next week or 2 SO OldMav if he wants will captain the FC matches untill I make a FULL return and DaSawx will take over OD captaincy if he wants it. If not then Ant555 has first dibs on the position. If all 3 of you dont want it then shit.

One of us will get it done :thumbsu:

Boncer, i reckon i will change to a pure bowl or bat next season, most likely pure bowl, Bat-AR licks balls.

Yes all 3 of us will be here someone to name team etc before time ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back