Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bigfooty Bombers.

Had a couple of people show interest Mav but they were stringing me along so stuff them to be honest. I cant wait when theres keen blokes ready to go. Only issue is we're missing mbuck and Bomber Bears. Any news on these guys?

Had a couple of people show interest Mav but they were stringing me along so stuff them to be honest. I cant wait when theres keen blokes ready to go. Only issue is we're missing mbuck and Bomber Bears. Any news on these guys?
mbuck has gone AWOL, has not logged on since the 29th of october, not sure about BB.

Dont really want to lose mbuck but if he's gone AWOL then I spose thats it. BB is online he just never posts around here.

Well i'm one of these "new recruits", looking forward to being part of a new team..

For those that don't know me, i'm a bowling allrounder (RHB/RHLS). I've been in the comp for 3 years now. I've had a pretty sweet ride, the Queenslander captaincy sort of fell into my lap towards the end of my first year, where we won the one day premiership. The next season we had an outstanding one day team once again, and proceded to make it back to back premierships.

One thing i'm still striving for (after a horrific finals series this year) is the Tests premiership. Taking a look at our list it seems we have the perfect balance to give it a real shake, and i hope i can contribute towards that.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you, let's tear this comp apart!

I delegate that to co-VC ant555 chop chop ant :thumbsu:

The only chop chop i will be doing is in the kitchen at work which has been a 60 hour a week proposition latley :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still going, im still a part of the side i hope?
Hope everyone had a good new years

****. Thats ok I'll drop one of the newbies for you. Would you mind being a batter this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back