Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you not watch the game tonight? The cliff is absolutely coming and geelong wont make the 8 next year. To trade a future 1st with our list profile for anyone not named harley reid would be absolute madness. I dont see it happening.
"The cliff" of a game you lost by two goals, gee. You weren't hammered by 10 goals. Even if you were, you're still a likely chance to play finals next year.

Max Holmes and Jeremy Cameron (and if the trade gets executed, Bailey Smith lol) will still be running around winning games for you next year.

Did you not watch the game tonight? The cliff is absolutely coming and geelong wont make the 8 next year. To trade a future 1st with our list profile for anyone not named harley reid would be absolute madness. I dont see it happening.
The cliff arrived tonight.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if they tumbled to 5th, or even as far as 6th, next year.

"The cliff" of a game you lost by two goals, gee. You weren't hammered by 10 goals. Even if you were, you're still a likely chance to play finals next year.

Max Holmes and Jeremy Cameron (and if the trade gets executed, Bailey Smith lol) will still be running around winning games for you next year.

You didnt watch the holes in the team then? I dont view us as likely for finals next year at all with or without smith.

You didnt watch the holes in the team then? I dont view us as likely for finals next year at all with or without smith.
Just like the holes from 2023 meant that you dropped further on the ladder for 2024, yeah?

All those years everyone said Geelong would drop and your supporters base gnashed teeth.

Now that it suits you for a trade they'll drop this year after potentially winning the flag 😏🙄

Having Joel ****ing Selwood and Tom ****ing Hawkins probably contributed to that mate, saying it before was unhinged.
Saying it now when the list is about to get a buttload younger isn’t.

especially when you aren’t replacing not one but TWO legends of the game, it’s probably going to be hard to maintain that level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were a couple goals off another GF. You make the top 4 about 60% of the time in recent years and I'm guessing you miss the 8 about 1 in 5 times in recent years. Smart moneys on Geelong top 4 next year.

You were a couple goals off another GF. You make the top 4 about 60% of the time in recent years and I'm guessing you miss the 8 about 1 in 5 times in recent years. Smart moneys on Geelong top 4 next year.

Thats just a poor analysis. The list is ageing compared to 2022 and has holes it didnt have then. Realistically top 4 will no longer be in our grasp and thats ok.

Thats just a poor analysis. The list is ageing compared to 2022 and has holes it didnt have then. Realistically top 4 will no longer be in our grasp and thats ok.
Stop it.

The majority of those who may retire have barely played and certainly have not in weeks.

You're making excuses and there's no way the dogs are buying what Geelong supporters are trying to sell

Stop it.

The majority of those who may retire have barely played and certainly have not in weeks.

You're making excuses and there's no way the dogs are buying what Geelong supporters are trying to sell

Its not an excuse mate ive been saying it since 2022. You just havent been paying attention until 5 minutes ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back