Speculation Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Baz isn’t a Stengle type situation, it’s mental health, over training, obsessive compulsive, high maintenance. He’s also a city boy who barracked for Hawthorn, how will he fit into the sleepy hollow culture?

Now who do we know who was an over trainer, who was obsessed with winning…going above and beyond to be the best in whatever endeavour he was competing for, that fit in with the Geelong culture seamlessly

Can’t think of anyone…. 😏

goals celebrations GIF by AFL

Hawthorn might be able to extract a few extra dollars from flogging games to Tassie with Smith. I’m sure they’d be stoked to have someone with an actual tan down there pretending to enjoy it for the cameras.
For some reason I was expecting a mullet reference.

So Jon Ralph reckons 85% likely Baz ends up at the Cats...

1. How can you be 85% sure? Like how do you quantify that percentage?
Did Bailey tell him that or is he just throwing a random number in the air?
There's no tangible way to come up with that number unless its hyperbole in which case....how many months till Trade Period? Cause they clearly have nothing else to talk about.

2. I mean if we are doing percentages, i'm 85% sure I want Yellow Chicken Curry for my night shift dinner.

There's no tangible way to come up with that number unless its hyperbole in which case....how many months till Trade Period? Cause they clearly have nothing else to talk about.

2. I mean if we are doing percentages, i'm 85% sure I want Yellow Chicken Curry for my night shift dinner.
I'm going to tell my boss I'm 85% sure I'm getting a huge bonus this year see if it works out

C'mon dude thats an easy answer

Ralph just asked 100 people in the heart of geelong and 85 said yeah geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he clearly got his hands on the time stone and looked into the 100 different universe and saw that 85 of them have smith went to geelong.

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back