Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

So Jon Ralph reckons 85% likely Baz ends up at the Cats...

1. How can you be 85% sure? Like how do you quantify that percentage?
Did Bailey tell him that or is he just throwing a random number in the air?
There's no tangible way to come up with that number unless its hyperbole in which case....how many months till Trade Period? Cause they clearly have nothing else to talk about.

2. I mean if we are doing percentages, i'm 85% sure I want Yellow Chicken Curry for my night shift dinner.
I'm going to tell my boss I'm 85% sure I'm getting a huge bonus this year see if it works out

I'm going to tell my boss I'm 85% sure I'm getting a huge bonus this year see if it works out
Let us know how you go?
I'm fully expecting this

Get Out Crash GIF by GritTV

There's no tangible way to come up with that number unless its hyperbole in which case....how many months till Trade Period? Cause they clearly have nothing else to talk about.

2. I mean if we are doing percentages, i'm 85% sure I want Yellow Chicken Curry for my night shift dinner.
C'mon dude thats an easy answer

Ralph just asked 100 people in the heart of geelong and 85 said yeah geelong

he clearly got his hands on the time stone and looked into the 100 different universe and saw that 85 of them have smith went to geelong.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralphy photograped as he worked out the chances of Baz going to Geelong. Pretty easy to see how the dipstick came up with the 85%.
View attachment 2039054
I thought that was Ralphy trying to figure out whether he is a restricted or unrestricted free agent…😉

Surely Baz can now see how far ahead the Cats rebuild is compared to Hawthorns, he’ll get a lot more success at Geelong, no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don't stoop to the level of the ill informed morons of the last few pages. You're better than that.

It was stupid when they did it, and it's stupid if we do it too.

Both clubs have got bright futures ahead of them, it doesn't have to be either/or.

Don't stoop to the level of the ill informed morons of the last few pages. You're better than that.

It was stupid when they did it, and it's stupid if we do it too.

Both clubs have got bright futures ahead of them, it doesn't have to be either/or.
You are both totally correct and a killjoy

You are both totally correct and a killjoy
It's obvious he's picking Geelong or Hawthorn because he sees the sinking ship at Collingwood.

Young players are spuds outside of Daicos, and they're about to enter a 10 year rebuild. Maybe 5 if they're lucky

Baz is smart enough to know better than to go to that cesspool and waste his career like old mate FIGJAM.

....That better?

It's obvious he's picking Geelong or Hawthorn because he sees the sinking ship at Collingwood.

Young players are spuds outside of Daicos, and they're about to enter a 10 year rebuild. Maybe 5 if they're lucky

Baz is smart enough to know better than to go to that cesspool and waste his career like old mate FIGJAM.

....That better?
Perfection 👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back