Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody in the league has the right to ever criticise Geelong. The best run club on and off the field. They have the best coach in the league too.

Hang on, how did you get my pitch notes to present to Bailey?

Damn it, gotta stop leave them laying around.

homer simpson episode 3 GIF

Hope whoever lands him has done their due diligence…
A lot to work through now does the young man .

I don’t think any fan base wants to see him fail, if he isn’t at my club next year I’d hope whoever has him does everything in their power to help him.
He’s a young man, we all want him to succeed and be the best person he can be.

Elijah Hollands had a police case levied against him for possession of cocaine and he’s been one of our best players this year

Bailey will be fine, the Cats will get the best out of him

We literally have a perfect case in Stengle

He’s had an AA level year again and he’s had a high profile incident this year.

He’s playing well still. We’ll be fine, Baz wouldn’t be the first or last player with a checkered past to play for the Cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith was priority number one for Hawthorn in January of this year, but by late July, he had become priority number three and the Hawks had no draft capital to orchestrate a trade. His manager was informed of this July 26th.
He is a brilliant player and a fine young man, will be a huge asset to the Cats. But with the emergence of a stellar Hawthorn midfield, his access to a starting midfield position at Hawthorn was certainly denied, and the Hawks first pick in the 2024 draft is heading west.
can't fit them all in, so it's really a win-win-win for the Cats, Dogs and Hawks.

Smith was priority number one for Hawthorn in January of this year, but by late July, he had become priority number three and the Hawks had no draft capital to orchestrate a trade. His manager was informed of this July 26th.
He is a brilliant player and a fine young man, will be a huge asset to the Cats. But with the emergence of a stellar Hawthorn midfield, his access to a starting midfield position at Hawthorn was certainly denied, and the Hawks first pick in the 2024 draft is heading west.
can't fit them all in, so it's really a win-win-win for the Cats, Dogs and Hawks.

The Hawks win by doing nothing eh?

elton2.jpg

I’m curious to see what Sam Power has up his sleeve. I suspect he knew Baz was leaving and that’s why we went for Sanders.

I wonder how Geelong can satisfy the Bulldogs as their first is going to be 14+. I doubt they will want to pay what hes worth and put in their f1 as well.

Maybe we ask for a bunch of 2026 future picks for our father sons coming? Instead of a first this year.

Cooney, West, Lake and Darcy kids will all be at least top 20, so we’re going to need an arsenal of draft picks to get those done. The rules have changed this year so you can trade picks up to four years in advance right?

I’m curious to see what Sam Power has up his sleeve. I suspect he knew Baz was leaving and that’s why we went for Sanders.

I wonder how Geelong can satisfy the Bulldogs as their first is going to be 14+. I doubt they will want to pay what hes worth and put in their f1 as well.

Maybe we ask for a bunch of 2026 future picks for our father sons coming? Instead of a first this year.

Cooney, West, Lake and Darcy kids will all be at least top 20, so we’re going to need an arsenal of draft picks to get those done. The rules have changed this year so you can trade picks up to four years in advance right?
You might be getting a bit creative there, but I wouldn't be against throwing our future 2nd down to get a 2nd this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back