Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how Melbournians hoo hoo Geelong and the Surf Coast but spend thousands in caravan park fees and hours in the car on every 20+ degree weekend between August and May.

Surf coast > anywhere else in Victoria
Because its like a grandparent loves looking after the grandchild because they get to hand them back, people like spending the money on caravan parks cause they get to go back to Melbourne after the holiday

c'mon clubs love to announce resiging players and their is a history when players leave it this late that they are after a move, who knows dees may enter the fray to replace trac.
C'mon, we're talking about B Smith here...

There have been a few reasons put forward as to why a re-signing announcement might be delayed.

Given that you know no more than me or anyone else, it's probably worth holding off making absolute statements until something concrete emerges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

c'mon clubs love to announce resiging players and their is a history when players leave it this late that they are after a move, who knows dees may enter the fray to replace trac.
This is what the Busslinger thread was full of, and the English one right up until the day the signings were announced

I do think he'll leave, but theres every chance he hasn't decided yet

This is what the Busslinger thread was full of, and the English one right up until the day the signings were announced

I do think he'll leave, but theres every chance he hasn't decided yet
Too reasonable for BF, Struggle.

Much wiser to go with the talking heads in the media.

They all know more about what Smith's doing than Bailey himself...

Last edited:
Geelong has offered Smith five years, why would he sign for two at the Dogs? He might do his ACL again in round 2 and struggle to get back to his best during that deal. A longer deal with more security and a guaranteed starting role in our midfield seems a no brainer.

Geelongs first this year and next might get it done??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cats aren’t gonna trade their future first with the current first, they didn’t for any other recent deal it’s not going to change now.
Dogs will ask for it and rightfully so, but he’s out of contract so that’s the sticking point.

Realistically Cats first and Knevitt. He's kind of what dogs could use as a inside/outside mid.

That could be a possibility (i would prefer to keep knevitt but i can see it).

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back