Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

What exactly are these rumours I hear of ‘extra baggage’ with Bailey? I know one of his old coaches at Sandringham and he tells me he is absolutely obsessive with training to the nth degree, and described him as ‘cousins-esque’..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is the expected trade assets required to get this done

Cats will have pick #16+ surely that wont get it done
Unfortunately having BS being OOC and coming off an ACL doesn't help their cause.
This years or next years 1st round pick, either ither... not bothered either way.
I'd be surprised if this hasn't been agreed upon behind closed doors months ago TBH.
Ties have been cut without any hullabaloo, the Doggies get a pick at around 16 or nothing.
I know which they'd take at the end of the day and it ain't the latter.
As they have only 2 live picks to date being 33 & 44 makes 16 even more attractive come draft day.
Cheers

I’m not sure young Bazza has lost any value since he was drafted (pick 6 or 7 from memory). Surely the dogs will want to recoup that. Unless he’s a bad egg and they want to wash there hands off him.
If there are no issues with Bazalenko behaviour wise, then the dogs should be demanding way more than just pick 16
To bad he isn't in contract as that would be easily more attainable.
Demanding and getting are two seperate things we all live with.

I doubt things would have been agreed months ago with the Cats improving their position by the week
If i was the doggies i would be looking more at #16 +#36 this year or if the Cats make the GF F1+#38

I doubt things would have been agreed months ago with the Cats improving their position by the week
If i was the doggies i would be looking more at #16 +#36 this year or if the Cats make the GF F1+#38
Geelong wont trade the future 1st with an ageing list no chance. They will offer #16 and future 2nd and if thr dogs drag it out they will trade the future 2nd elsewhere to lock the future 1st (exactly as they did with ollie henry).
16 and a future 2nd is totally reasonable given the circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back