Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

I asked for proof and you never responded (how convenient)
If you are who you claim you are you could easily refute it with photo evidence of your dear old mate Baz who you are super close with.

But that would ruin the mystic around our "local celebrity"

Also this is you posting in the Tom Barrass thread. Look at the date, now Barrass and the WCE have confirmed him requesting a trade on their own page right here.
Want to explain yourself? I'll have a Dom Pérignon thanks

The industry was fairly surprised to see Barrass want out. I knew the Hawks interest was there, I legit said the Hawks were talking to him but it wasn’t a lock at that stage, which it wasn’t. So you can laugh all you want, you’re laughing at nothing, I never denied or said it wouldn’t happen. Notice how I said West Coast are 50-50 on binning Barrass, hmmm - they also pushing him out for picks which you don’t realise, they told him his free to explore options (p.s to help them get Baker). I deal in facts not fiction like you.

Second of all, you expect pics and DMs, you might want to ask a bit more nicely. Given a certain rogue decided to try and leak my IP I think I’d steer clear of sending pics of my connections to such AFL boys, touch one touch all unfortunately you can blame that individual (who is also a moderator) ruining the fun. Was going to show you the flower drum album jeez how unlucky.

Also PS Might want to change your name. There’s only one Geelong user with Lad in his name I take seriously on this platform.

—-

As for the doggies thinking he signs for 2 years because that’s his only option, it’s not. His out of your club, no chance to stay. Stop chatting rubbish.

Also Baz is not worth two late firsts, only one. Every team thinks that of him, sorry doggies

It's hard to tell what his motivations are but his manager doesn't seem all too bright to me. 5yrs at 800k+ at geelong sounds a bit unders for him when he can stay until FA and potentially get more years on $1mil+ whichever club is better. I guess he got sold on playing midfield and the beaches.
Bloody hell is he that good, must have missed it.

RE my last post. Baz is an incredibly disciplined athlete and his work ethic is off the scale. He didn’t drink at all during year 11 or 12, I know that for a fact when we’d be at all the Friday-sat night parties he was the only one not drinking, Will Ashcroft would have maybe one every now and then. That’s why they are high performance athletes and I didn’t get as far, I didn’t want it as much as they did, truth be told. I’m happy at least, I holiday 4 times a year and go out 2x a week. Life is good.

Geelong fans went and lauded him as part of their gen next with Holmes, Lawson, Dempsey, De Koning and Miers. Now it’s the whole his not very good. We’re not missing out on much. Way to switch up your tune on someone you lauded and praised highly - don’t change your tune.

Baz is a supreme talent. Whichever team gets him will be blessed to have an amazing player, you only need to see that finals series where he kicked a bag and dominated. Ice cold. At that age too. The boys all reckon his best at Geelong, we’ve even told him that but we know Baz, his hearts not in Geelong. It’s in Melbourne that’s not what he wants deep down. I get goosebumps thinking how he would thrive with Ginnivan, Watson and the young Hawks boys. Esp being a hawks fan like them and how those boys get the best out of each other. He compliments them perfectly, it will either pay off shrewdly or he’d lose the plot - but Baz is incredibly dedicated to footy and wont throw it away. His obsessed about his footy.

Especially if he gets some on ball time, which is where he plays his best footy, split inside and out. You have yourself a top player.

RE my last post. Baz is an incredibly disciplined athlete and his work ethic is off the scale. He didn’t drink at all during year 11 or 12, I know that for a fact when we’d be at all the Friday-sat night parties he was the only one not drinking, Will Ashcroft would have maybe one every now and then. That’s why they are high performance athletes and I didn’t get as far, I didn’t want it as much as they did, truth be told. I’m happy at least, I holiday 4 times a year and go out 2x a week. Life is good.

Geelong fans went and lauded him as part of their gen next with Holmes, Lawson, Dempsey, De Koning and Miers. Now it’s the whole his not very good. We’re not missing out on much. Way to switch up your tune on someone you lauded and praised highly - don’t change your tune.

Baz is a supreme talent. Whichever team gets him will be blessed to have an amazing player, you only need to see that finals series where he kicked a bag and dominated. Ice cold. At that age too. The boys all reckon his best at Geelong, we’ve even told him that but we know Baz, his hearts not in Geelong. It’s in Melbourne that’s not what he wants deep down. I get goosebumps thinking how he would thrive with Ginnivan, Watson and the young Hawks boys. Esp being a hawks fan like them and how those boys get the best out of each other. He compliments them perfectly, it will either pay off shrewdly or he’d lose the plot - but Baz is incredibly dedicated to footy and wont throw it away. His obsessed about his footy.

Especially if he gets some on ball time, which is where he plays his best footy, split inside and out. You have yourself a top player.
Where do you think he will end up?

If he wants on ball time maybe he should join ligma

The industry was fairly surprised to see Barrass want out. I knew the Hawks interest was there, I legit said the Hawks were talking to him but it wasn’t a lock at that stage, which it wasn’t. So you can laugh all you want, you’re laughing at nothing, I never denied or said it wouldn’t happen. Notice how I said West Coast are 50-50 on binning Barrass, hmmm - they also pushing him out for picks which you don’t realise, they told him his free to explore options (p.s to help them get Baker). I deal in facts not fiction like you.

Second of all, you expect pics and DMs, you might want to ask a bit more nicely. Given a certain rogue decided to try and leak my IP I think I’d steer clear of sending pics of my connections to such AFL boys, touch one touch all unfortunately you can blame that individual (who is also a moderator) ruining the fun. Was going to show you the flower drum album jeez how unlucky.

Also PS Might want to change your name. There’s only one Geelong user with Lad in his name I take seriously on this platform.

—-

As for the doggies thinking he signs for 2 years because that’s his only option, it’s not. His out of your club, no chance to stay. Stop chatting rubbish.

Also Baz is not worth two late firsts, only one. Every team thinks that of him, sorry doggies
How exactly was the industry surprised that Barrass, a player who was in discussions with Sydney this time last year, asked for a trade?

I think you'll find that there are two groups of Geelong fans on this as Baz is a bit of divisive topic.

The pro ones are the ones talking him up, the anti-ones are the ones talking him down. Both groups are consistent, you're just netting a different catch fishing at a different depth.

—-

How exactly does one, as you say, ''try and leak my IP'' on BigFooty, they either did or didn't...

Also, If any admin or mod has attempted to dox or leak any ones info, I'm sure Chief should be made aware of it 🤔

(also if your IP was actually ''leaked'' all it really does is give someone a general rough area of where you live, not a street address..)

How exactly was the industry surprised that Barrass, a player who was in discussions with Sydney this time last year, asked for a trade?
As soon as Simpson was walked, most of us this side of the country knew.

I think you'll find that there are two groups of Geelong fans on this as Baz is a bit of divisive topic.

The pro ones are the ones talking him up, the anti-ones are the ones talking him down. Both groups are consistent, you're just netting a different catch fishing at a different depth.

Spot on, bro is lumping an entire fan base in together that is split 50/50 on him
Guys like you and I would love to have him and think he’d be a great addition. We both said Cats should offer similar value.

Others and many in Geelong threads think he’s a walking red flag, that too much is adding up for it to be a negative not a positive (I’ve heard contract years, dollars, attitude, fit all been raised as points against him)

It’s totally normal to not get hung up on a guy making a decision that doesn’t affect our lives.
Where a grown young man plays footy doesn’t really concern us in the scheme of things.

Hence, if he comes then great we’ll embrace him.
If he doesn’t then so be it, it’s not meant to be.

For a guy that supposedly has the inside word on Baz and knows his movements as a schoolmate…or was it close friend…..or his physio….the story keeps changing

It doesn’t seem like much of a loyal friend to be linking key personal details of his supposed “close friend” and his career/life decisions.
And funny how that seems to correlate with somehow knowing close details about Barrass who is across the other side of the Country and has no links to anyone in Melbourne, and also Petracca who has a different agent and is a different age group to Baz.
And yet our local Celeb just seems to know all these key personal details? The post history suggest being FOS than actually being legit.

I’ve never mentioned this on BF before but I’m actually close with a high up Saint Kilda Football department member and a Lions coaching staff member. Also a former Cats fitness staffer who worked directly with players as well but not once have I leaked details about something happening before it does because it’s not my place to do that.
They tell me stuff when they can in confidence over a drink. I knew about Doedee’s injury for example before the press got it. I knew Dahlhaus was coming to Geelong before it happened.
But if they are telling me stuff, its to be kept in house and for me to know only

That’s why you’re trusted with that information.
You don’t go blurting it out about supposed friends

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drug use all good though?
Vice captain. Runs a very successful pub. Does charity work with the homeless in his off time. Two kids. Long term girl friend. One of our leaders who allows new recruits to come live with him.

Yes, Libba was 100% a fiend back in his younger years. His 32, and grown up.

Libba's issues were 10+ years ago...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Probably sitting at home pulling my ****. I sure as hell wasn't passed out on drugs in the street.

Btw I actually couldn't give two shits about an AFL player doing drugs, considering a huge proportion of them would be regular users, including blokes currently at my club.
I just found the whole "we got rid of Stringer and Hunter because shit bloke/drugs" when Libba stayed because he was just a much better footballer funny.

Probably sitting at home pulling my ****. I sure as hell wasn't passed out on drugs in the street.

Btw I actually couldn't give two shits about an AFL player doing drugs, considering a huge proportion of them would be regular users, including blokes currently at my club.
I just found the whole "we got rid of Stringer and Hunter because shit bloke/drugs" when Libba stayed because he was just a much better footballer funny.
You seem awfully invested for someone who "couldn't give two shits".

Take it to Bay 13. Classless.

Embarrassing. Have a spell.

Hunter was a B&F lol

You’ve had an absolute mare here.
I really haven't.
You mentioned that Hunter got traded because drugs. You kept Libba despite drugs.

There's nothing wrong with keeping a bloke who had been passed out from drugs, let's not pretend like Hunter was traded because of drugs though, when you kept Libba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back