Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger only drives that far, itā€™s long but itā€™s not super long.

You should see how long it takes Joe Daniher to drive to training and or games at Home.
People driving an hour to go to work honestly sounds like I'm talking to an alien. Do these people hate themselves? Why?

People driving an hour to go to work honestly sounds like I'm talking to an alien. Do these people hate themselves? Why?

When youā€™re a weird unit like he is, he wants solitude in his down time.
Dude doesnā€™t even own a TV. Some peeps are just different man.

Some love the central big city buzz, some want to young bloke party lifestyle, some like the surfy cultures in Brisbane, Sydney, Geelong/Surf Coast, Perth etc and nice weather of some of those places, some like the reclusiveness or farming away from people.
I drive 30 mins to get to work and thatā€™s enough for meā€¦..but Iā€™m not a muti millionaire who gets paid to kick a leather ball around a field once a weekend.

Last edited:
Interesting that Twoomey said he may walk to the PSD...
Surely the Tigs would be licking their lips.
It isnt common that players head there anymore.
Would be a massive upgrade on the wings over Macca & Pickett that's for sure. since we not giving up no picks.
And we need to fill our salary cap somehow. I am sure it won't get to that stage & Geelong will get the deal done.
but surely the club reaches out to his management & says if a deal doesn't happen we have a role for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to do a 90 minute commute to get to work. It was ****ing horrible; it just killed so much free time each day.
I have to drive an hour and 40 mins from regional Geelong to the city for work each day, one way. Agree, it sucks a lot and takes up so much free time. Train was the worst, delays and jumping from train, to train, to tram meant 3 hour commutes.

I have to drive an hour and 40 mins from regional Geelong to the city for work each day, one way. Agree, it sucks a lot and takes up so much free time. Train was the worst, delays and jumping from train, to train, to tram meant 3 hour commutes.

Please tell me you have an electric car.

How much does it cost you in petrol per week?

Yeah, you do it because you have to, not because you want to.

Millionaire AFL footballers don't have to.

I remember Brock McLean leaving his 90 min commute to Casey Fields for a 10 min commute to Princes Park.

He said that being in the car that long post training resulted in added soreness and stiffness etc.

That said, he was probably on a lot of drugs at the time.

Dogs KPD are Lobb 32 & Liam Jones 34.. Would a straight swap with Sam DK be about fair for both.. We never see straight player for player trades, but this would fix the needs for both clubs.

Dogs KPD are Lobb 32 & Liam Jones 34.. Would a straight swap with Sam DK be about fair for both.. We never see straight player for player trades, but this would fix the needs for both clubs.

The reason DK isnā€™t playing is because he is coming off of knee surgery, hasnā€™t played AFL level footy since Round 21.
Itā€™s nothing to do with form or being out of favour or anything like that. Cats are very risk averse when it comes to players and Finals. Holmes missed 2022 GF even when he passed all fitness tests.

I thought Edmund put it to bed the other day? There were overzealous Carlton supporters frothing at getting him thinking he wasnā€™t in the side due to form not realising he has been out injured and Edmund said on Whateleyā€™s show that itā€™s complete rubbish and that both Sam and Geelong are happy. He lives in Torquay with his siblings and loves to surf. Heā€™s not moving away from that.

The reason DK isnā€™t playing is because he is coming off of knee surgery, hasnā€™t played AFL level footy since Round 21.
Itā€™s nothing to do with form or being out of favour or anything like that. Cats are very risk averse when it comes to players and Finals. Holmes missed 2022 GF even when he passed all fitness tests.

I thought Edmund put it to bed the other day? There were overzealous Carlton supporters frothing at getting him thinking he wasnā€™t in the side due to form not realising he has been out injured and Edmund said on Whateleyā€™s show that itā€™s complete rubbish and that both Sam and Geelong are happy. He lives in Torquay with his siblings and loves to surf. Heā€™s not moving away from that.
My post had nothing to do with him not being selected, more so dogs needs KPD and Cats needing mids..

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back