Ball to CFC via PSD and trump Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

u have seen 5 premierships??? u must be pretty old.
lol still spending time on the computer typing on bigfooty,
ahh the life of a carlton supprter lol

take a look at the final vs adelaide last year, leon won us the game!!
how did ur players play in the finals this year?? lost a game in 15 mins of football.
i bet ur used to no footy in september by now cause it will b a while b4 carlton are there again!!

1 flag in 50 yrs

You guys have been as successful as us in the past decade :D Please dont kid yourself , premlims and losing grandfinals aint something to dwell about :rolleyes:

And what are you exactly doing , typing on bigfooty on another teams board! damn you must be on bigfooty all day to be bored enough to troll over here ay :cool:

Yeah I use my laptop a lot, you need it as an auditor. Some perks tho you have time to do other things as you have the options open to do what you like.

Do you get allowances from centrelink for your broadband???

How on Earth did the Pies fluff this trade up? Definitely worth considering in the PSD, but he'd be snapped up well before our pick. The Pies just don't know how to trade. They continually over-rate average footballers on their list blocking trades, and when they trade they overpay (e.g. Jolly, Wood). Just poor judgement. Might be time for Walsh to move on. Fev's the player they REALLY needed, but they didn't do anything other than offer pick 30. :)

We get a top 3 ruckman for a late 1st round draft pick

You lose a Coleman medallist and a 2nd round draft pick for a kid and a late 1st round draft pick

tell me again who stuffed up? :p

Yep...I'm sure you guys recruited Wood just so you would have to back up a couple of years later and burn another first tound pick on a ruckman.

You got Jolly for pick 14 2009 and pick 16 2007 and you know it.

I flag in 50 years dopey! :eek:

16 flags to 14

123 wins against 112 head-to-head

5 of the 6 GFs between us have seen Carlton prevail

It just goes on and on so **** off loser. ;):thumbsu:

Teams win you flags not individuals, then again you wouldn't know that as your team is full of individuals and one armed slot machines. Davis, Thomas, Didak and Fraser etc etc all go in with one arm and never put there head over the pill. If you question me have a look at some of your finals especially Leon, hehehehe he was laughable Collingcrap, full of soft c o c k s!

You had a bit of a point until you put that kids name in there. Think whatever you want of his hair but he puts his head over it, goes in hard,wins the ball and can take a big hit. Thomas has plenty of upside and it will be good once his fitness for midfield and workrate hits top gear. Give it another season.

The other 3.....you have a point and it shits me.

You had a bit of a point until you put that kids name in there. Think whatever you want of his hair but he puts his head over it, goes in hard,wins the ball and can take a big hit. Thomas has plenty of upside and it will be good once his fitness for midfield and workrate hits top gear. Give it another season.

The other 3.....you have a point and it shits me.

Actually you're prob half right, I don't like bagging players as I wish I played one AFL game but just had to make a point at a moron supporter of Collingwood. Teams always come before individuals, so getting rid of Fev was the best thing we could have done.

Actually you're prob half right, I don't like bagging players as I wish I played one AFL game but just had to make a point at a moron supporter of Collingwood. Teams always come before individuals, so getting rid of Fev was the best thing we could have done.

No problem at all. Just wanted to point that out. Davis, Didak and Fraser, on the other hand, have alot of work to do to make up for their poor form at critical moments. Can't argue with it.

Best of luck post Fev. :thumbsu:

No problem at all. Just wanted to point that out. Davis, Didak and Fraser, on the other hand, have alot of work to do to make up for their poor form at critical moments. Can't argue with it.

Best of luck post Fev. :thumbsu:

Good work mate. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ball to CFC via PSD and trump Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back