Ballarat Football League - 2006-2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

Eastern Swans Football Club Mackay Queensland, is looking for a senior coach and players. The Swans finished runners up in last years Mackay AFL competition.

Mackay is a booming mining city, which services the Bowen basin. Great work opportunities available.

If interested, call Troy Stephens on 0434 593 762 or send a private message to me (loopyboots).

Played cricket in Mackay early last year and it is the biggest scumbag of a town ever. The girls are bigger than Paul Kodorenko and the blokes look like they have just walked out of the rainforest.

Played cricket in Mackay early last year and it is the biggest scumbag of a town ever. The girls are bigger than Paul Kodorenko and the blokes look like they have just walked out of the rainforest.
And your from Bacchus Marsh??
God help Mackay!

Does anyone know of a website that you can recruit players from other areas who are looking for jobs?

Heard the rumor from a couple of mates at the club, but apparently that's all they are....rumors. PNG boys have apparently signed though, 3 I think in total which is supposed to be the contributing factor to Michael playing, and 6 others from around the traps, Euora, Sth, Werribee, Maffra?

they havnt signed yet. they are havin trouble finding them work. an a place to live. an if micheal does play it will be only 7 games an maybe finals if they make it. thats wat bugs closter told me the other night at the pub.

Well I guess he only plays seven games then. It's going to take more than a few coconut heads to raise them from their status as the BFL easybeats.

If micheal was any good he would be still playin afl. he is a has been. an he is to slow. fat boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard the rumor from a couple of mates at the club, but apparently that's all they are....rumors. PNG boys have apparently signed though, 3 I think in total which is supposed to be the contributing factor to Michael playing, and 6 others from around the traps, Euora, Sth, Werribee, Maffra?
I heard there are more PNG boys coming, Mal Michael, Mick Michael, Mark Michael, Mike Michael, Mitch Michael, and Michael Michael.
Fantastic news for the Snakes. How would the local players be feeling? They got 14 hack recruits (ie Benedetti oohhh crap player) last year, 6 or 7 more this year, that leaves heaps of room for the local lads. Tyson Shea will be leading out a team of crap out of towners. If you are going to be crap, you might as well be crap with locals I say. Give the kids a chance (ie Darley style 2007).
Is it any wonder when their young ones (the good ones anyway) grow up and have a voice for themselves they all cross the bridge to play for the Devils.

I heard there are more PNG boys coming, Mal Michael, Mick Michael, Mark Michael, Mike Michael, Mitch Michael, and Michael Michael.
Fantastic news for the Snakes. How would the local players be feeling? They got 14 hack recruits (ie Benedetti oohhh crap player) last year, 6 or 7 more this year, that leaves heaps of room for the local lads. Tyson Shea will be leading out a team of crap out of towners. If you are going to be crap, you might as well be crap with locals I say. Give the kids a chance (ie Darley style 2007).
Is it any wonder when their young ones (the good ones anyway) grow up and have a voice for themselves they all cross the bridge to play for the Devils.

YAWN............
Can you think of something original to say??

marsh pre season kicks off monday night.
also the PNG boys invasion in the BFL will be bigger than the Irish invasion in the AFL, BFL toying with the idea of BFL V PNG International rules in years to come.

marsh pre season kicks off monday night.
also the PNG boys invasion in the BFL will be bigger than the Irish invasion in the AFL, BFL toying with the idea of BFL V PNG International rules in years to come.
I am predicting that the marsh will fold within 5 years.
You can not have a football club that is built around 90% recruits from outside the town.
They have 1 good local in Tyson Shea and the rest of the side are all recruits, when the money runs out and miles gets the ass they will be at rock bottom.
Surely the people in charge must realise they need to develop some locals and stop recruiting players that are borderline.
All this Mal Michael and PNG talk is just preventing a young kid from getting some quality senior football under his belt which would be much better for the club in the future.
all sides that have success are built on locals not recruits, they just put the finishing touches on.
Does anyone agree

Have to agree with most of that. They keep getting crap recruits from weak leagues. The Marsh do have some good kids going up to the 18's next season. 2 of them are in the Western Jets U/18 summer training squad. Though i think the reserves are filled with locals. I reckon they need to give Miles the ass and then maybe all of the players will come back.

Have to agree with most of that. They keep getting crap recruits from weak leagues. The Marsh do have some good kids going up to the 18's next season. 2 of them are in the Western Jets U/18 summer training squad. Though i think the reserves are filled with locals. I reckon they need to give Miles the ass and then maybe all of the players will come back.
I dont think giving Miles the ass is gunna help much, how about spending some money first and if you are gunna recruit players get some that are worth the money and there spot on the ground not fat useless pigs or ballan two's players. Who cares if there is two players in the jets summer training squad, i know alot of people that have trained with them and aint gone anygood in there footy careers. Even the people that have left the club, only scrubba and andy mckay were anygood and they wont come back and the others that have left will just make them worse! There is nothing positive to say about about the club!!

I am predicting that the marsh will fold within 5 years.

Does anyone agree
Why would they fold in 5 years? If the marsh are paying outsiders then they must still have plenty of money and dont lack sponsors so what would be the reasoning behind this thought ??
They have been shit for 20yrs and will probably be shit for another 20! :D

Why would they fold in 5 years? If the marsh are paying outsiders then they must still have plenty of money and dont lack sponsors so what would be the reasoning behind this thought ??
They have been shit for 20yrs and will probably be shit for another 20! :D
They have money from the units they built a few years ago that they sold,that wont last to much longer as they keep spending it on shit players.
Miles is filling his mates pockets and the club is going no where while spending all the money they have to get nothing for it.They have not played finals in 8 years nor have they looked like it, sponsors and suporters will not keep putting there hand in there pocket to field a side of out of towners. All i can say is poor old tyson shea.

Tell me you wise darley supporters, whats the difference in finishing on the bottom of the ladder and losing a grand final. At the end of the day you are still losers.

I have heard the Marsh are throwing money around but they did make in roads last year. They have had no under 18 kids so how can they play kids you tools?

As long as you guys feel good potting a side who is trying to get themselves up then go for it. But I would look at my own backyard before you start as you have not won a flag in the BFL yet! Losers!!!

Go Swans the rulers of Darley!!!!!!

Tell me you wise darley supporters, whats the difference in finishing on the bottom of the ladder and losing a grand final. At the end of the day you are still losers.

I have heard the Marsh are throwing money around but they did make in roads last year. They have had no under 18 kids so how can they play kids you tools?

As long as you guys feel good potting a side who is trying to get themselves up then go for it. But I would look at my own backyard before you start as you have not won a flag in the BFL yet! Losers!!!

Go Swans the rulers of Darley!!!!!!
I would probably prefer to be second best in the league than second best in a 2 team town.
What do you mean they have had no under 18 kids? They field a side of under 18's every week. Surely there are some good enough to play and develop before some of their fat overpaid out of towners.

Oracle, any recruits as yet for the premiers?

With no recruits coming into league is it fair to say BFL standard will continue to drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back