Ballarat Football League - 2006-2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

No he isn't. Where did you get your info from fool? Standing behind someone in a supermarket line or when you were a cleaner at Richmond you read something somewhere? Which website?

OK hero - lets give this a try. Come round 1 - I will not post until after the 2009 Grand Final if Matt Sutts is not listed in the BFL record as a Melton South player and captain. If he is listed then you don't post until after the 2009 BFL Grand Final. I am so confident that the supermarket gossip I over heard is correct I am up for this. In or out? Man up or run and hide.

OK hero - lets give this a try. Come round 1 - I will not post until after the 2009 Grand Final if Matt Sutts is not listed in the BFL record as a Melton South player and captain. If he is listed then you don't post until after the 2009 BFL Grand Final. I am so confident that the supermarket gossip I over heard is correct I am up for this. In or out? Man up or run and hide.

Matty can you come on here and tell the forum what you told me the other day. Then we can get rid off this fool who makes unfounded comments forever!

Gary Learmonth, a suspect coach..... :confused:

Took Darley to four wins in '07 to two loss and a kick short of the premiership. Wasn't he also named VCFL Coach of the Year?

Nice try, run along now :rolleyes:

great award that Chapman from sth won the year b4 and he got the arse for scrobels :eek:

I think you might find Chapman stood down because of work commitments.

More supermarket line tales or which website again did you get this info from. Please KA while you have limited time on here until i can contact sutts, can you verify a source that will back up your dribble.

More supermarket line tales or which website again did you get this info from. Please KA while you have limited time on here until i can contact sutts, can you verify a source that will back up your dribble.

So your taking the bet - please confirm.

I now realise who your are!! Your the kid that we use to set up at school by telling him things that was not true so they would look like a nuffy. We all had a great laugh at your expense - thanks

Great work done by Sutts - the joke is well and truly on you Oracle. "But Sutts told me" god your an idiot. Captain and Player in 2009!!

He thinks your a nuffy and fed you bait which you took. Having trouble getting in contact with him? What a surprise he is not taking your call. But keep leaving messages as long as you enjoy being ignored.

But hey Santa will be here soon - while your mum keeps telling you he is real you must be a very excited little nuffy.

"but suts told me he is not playing" GOLD!
Sutts told me he wrote Waltzing Matilda. He co-wrote it with Ace Carlin, Sutts was on the acoustic and Ace on the harmonica. Everyone laughed at me when I told them, but I believed it. Are you saying he tells lies just to make morans make fools of themselves. He's a big meany.

Swannies Rule
from Aaron Nunn

Sutts told me he wrote Waltzing Matilda. He co-wrote it with Ace Carlin, Sutts was on the acoustic and Ace on the harmonica. Everyone laughed at me when I told them, but I believed it. Are you saying he tells lies just to make morans make fools of themselves. He's a big meany.

Swannies Rule
from Aaron Nunn

Sorry LBB he only gets the real slowwwwww people. Easy target the Nuffies. So yes I can see how he could be seen to be a big meany.

Can someone please tell me a bit about the Darley Football Club? I know they played in the grand final and thier coach is the highly respected Gary Learmonth

Can someone please tell me a bit about the Darley Football Club? I know they played in the grand final and thier coach is the highly respected Gary Learmonth

good local talent, will go close to winning the flag again this year!
also marsh pre-season started on monday night got a good turn out of 40-50 people, few new faces!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently they have a 'feral' supporter base but in every club there is always great people and not so great people.
10% of most clubs are 'feral', and if Darley has the biggest supporter base in the BFL then they would have the most 'ferals'. However, Darley is unlike most clubs, our 'feral' population is only about 2%. It is capped at that number, and you have to join a waiting list to get your official 'feral' membership.
Therefore, Melton South and Sebastapol have Darley covered by quite a margin. Their policy is 'ferals' only. South give new members a grade 6 maths test, if they pass, they are never allowed to join. They choose other avenues in life like hanging out at the skate ramps drinking Woodstocks.

Hi, just wondering if anyone had info on a couple of players - Kyle George and Shane Hutchinson??

Believe both played with East Point in recent years, how do they go? Can they play a bit?

Darley has ONE big feral who manages to bring the club down over and over again. This feral rides on his team mates backs bragging about success, BUT he is a mere ressies player who obviously needs to work on more than kicking accuracy!!!

Hi, just wondering if anyone had info on a couple of players - Kyle George and Shane Hutchinson??

Believe both played with East Point in recent years, how do they go? Can they play a bit?
George played 2's all of last year, and put in a dreadful performance in the 2's Prelim Final against Darley, probably cost them the game.
Hutchy is a gun, may be considered a little tubby, but finds it 40 times a game and uses it well. Not very defensive however.

George played 2's all of last year, and put in a dreadful performance in the 2's Prelim Final against Darley, probably cost them the game.
Hutchy is a gun, may be considered a little tubby, but finds it 40 times a game and uses it well. Not very defensive however.

Cheers mate, thanks for ya help!

South give new members a grade 6 maths test, if they pass, they are never allowed to join.

They also give them an AIDS, drug and DNA test (to check if their mother and father are brother and sister). Same policy applies for those that pass. If only these ones were as easy to cheat on as the Centrelink means test.

Wrong George! Kyle was injured for the majority of the season and played a couple of Reserve games before being promoted to the one's for the Prelim against Ballarat.:cool:

Wrong George! Kyle was injured for the majority of the season and played a couple of Reserve games before being promoted to the one's for the Prelim against Ballarat.:cool:
So Kyle cost the 1's the Prelim, and Ash cost the 2's the prelim. All sorted.

Both short people but can play especially for the $$$$$.

Come to Ballarat my friend we win flags and have former afl great John Northey coaching.

Swans rule Darley and

Oracle rules KA.

Come to Ballarat my friend we win flags and have former afl great John Northey coaching.

Swans rule Darley and

Oracle rules KA.

Heard from Sutts yet? Seems like he is taking a long time to return your call. Not long to go to you disappear for a while and therefore become my little nuffy biatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back