Ballarat Football League 2009 (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGuigan was meant to get reported, he hit number 19 from behind and the umpire saw it they just find a way to let the Ballarat guys off, the same Sunbury player that Battistello king hit when they played a couple of weeks ago. Battistello was too scared to play after last time i heard..

Anyway so who is going to win the flag? The Henderson? The top players from each club in 09?

Dont know which game you were watching McMaccaAttacka, but McGuigan and 19 from Sunbury both had eachother by the jumper, there were a few little jumper punchesand then they and were both swinging punches. I was at the game and saw it. There was no hit from behind. Both players punched eachother, hence both of them being shown the yellow card. I think you have been playing chinese whispers in the school yard too much.

Would only be available for the grand final as North have a VFL final on it this saturday and the central highlands grand final is booked the following week. It is in great condition though.
Surely the BFL can not play the GF at eastern oval its a disgrace.
Northan oval is in good condition so why not use it and have the game played in good conditions. If they game is played at eastern it will have a major impact on the crowd who wants to watch finals played in mud like it was on the weekend.

Fallout. They'll tear the joint down and if the loss is too painful I don't think there will be too much left of Fitzroy, Grey, Dundas, Raglan or Wellington Streets either :D
DFC rule number 1 - Don't s#&t in your own nest.

We will cross the bridge for that stuff.

The BFL has confirmed that the 2nd Semi Finals will go ahead at the Eastern Oval on Saturday.

Dont know which game you were watching McMaccaAttacka, but McGuigan and 19 from Sunbury both had eachother by the jumper, there were a few little jumper punchesand then they and were both swinging punches. I was at the game and saw it. There was no hit from behind. Both players punched eachother, hence both of them being shown the yellow card. I think you have been playing chinese whispers in the school yard too much.
Why let the facts get in the way of a good story eh?

will houlihan continue on next year ?
with lee james signing up at mulwala again think sunbury will be hoping that hose suits up again although one would think a pay cut would have to be a certainty, as his performances in games this year certainly wouldnt have warranted the coin he was on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will houlihan continue on next year ?
with lee james signing up at mulwala again think sunbury will be hoping that hose suits up again although one would think a pay cut would have to be a certainty, as his performances in games this year certainly wouldnt have warranted the coin he was on

i couldnt agree more

Tips for Semi Final Week:

Redan v East Point: East have been the best team all year, playing at home they will win in an upset. Redan won last time they met, and East only kicked 2 goals, but DJ was not playing. Merging Dogs to go straight into the big one.

Darley v Lakers: Tipping in hope only. Nothing has gone right for the Devils this year, and it continues into the finals. Lakers are a very good side with many talented players. Will be a big effort for the Devils to get over the line, but they are up to it. Big performance is required from the guys who have been carried all year. They know who they are.
Our 2 best goal kickers are missing, but there are no excuses this week, home deck, big crowd, hopefully decent weather, should be a ripper.

i write what i want and when i want. Urch or Miller wont play and i will continue to post cause i am the main man!!!

How absolutely awesome it is that the Lakers done over the devils :thumbsu:
A grand final with 2 ballarat teams, who'd of thought it possible :eek:
You've gotta love footy at a time like this.

Good to see you back pink hat. None of the Eastern bloc teams are 6 goals better than the Ballarat teams. Sebas are still are joke and by 2011 will not be in this comp. Good to hear from you though.

Doc unfortunately the two teams arent one of yours because you didnt make it this year. Your broke and bad at footy. Why are you posting on here may i ask? when you clearly tried getting this site shutdown.. You contacted th league after you were publically humiliated and the league gave you nothing... They actually laughed at you, i heard this from a league official. May i also make comment on your pathetic attempt to try and find the identity of a Darley legend which backfired on you badly. Quick tip love, dont leave your private email address on emails that you send to the league or certain footy clubs because they get forwarded to unwanted places. Whats worse is that you or someone at home previously signed up for an online family tree history which contains details from names of family members to dates and places of birth and even to current addresses. Its not like anyone down here could be bothered with influencing your dismal life but its just a tip for you later in life because if it came into the wrong hands then it cause you more headaches than your 3 divorces. Below is an email by your great self that we have all found very funny at Darley..

I thank you very much for listening to my call. I do understand that you cannot control what your supporters do
however i think possibly more could be done to ensure the general public realise he is not involved with the club.
All posts prior to today have made announcements of being within the powers of the club.

I did have a youtube video up but removed it, however it was only after the forum was filled with claims of sebas
being thugs that i responded with the video. Posts claimed that the sebas coach king hit someone. the video was
simply to show the claims were wrong.

I would be most gratefull to be made aware of the real identity of Darley Rat.
Im not looking for violence, just accountability and maybe civil court will teach him a lesson.
If the information i recieved was incorrect i sincerely appologise.
No doubt that was a set up to make me look silly.

I am also hoping to get support from all BFL clubs to have the BFL thread shut down either temporary or permanently.
It is not used for any good purpose and is rather a dark stain upon the league.
What is your stance re this?

Once again thank you.

(name witheld because im frightened of civil court)

Would have picked Lakers if I knew both Urch and Miller were out. Darley have had no luck at all this season.
Still, a terrific effort by the Lakers away.
Can they knock over Redan?

Would have picked Lakers if I knew both Urch and Miller were out. Darley have had no luck at all this season.
Still, a terrific effort by the Lakers away.
Can they knock over Redan?

did darley go out in straight sets ??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhhaaaaaaa
money well spent again ?:):)

did darley go out in straight sets ??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhhaaaaaaa
money well spent again ?:):)
Finished where we deserved to finish. Only a good draw got us to 2nd. Were probably the 4th best team this year, and thats where we ended up, still disapointing though.

Good to see coach of Darley go over and talk to the lakers players after the game. Is it true though he just wanted to experience what its like to talk to players who win finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back