Ballarat Football League 2009 (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League 2009 mk II

With the top 6 now settled the run home will be very interesting. The top 2 spots are locked in with Lakers and East Point to play in the 1st week of the finals. The next 4 spots will be a raffle. The % is very tight and each game is important - even against the crap sides. The need to really thump the poor sides will become very important. With Darley's draw they should be able to get the important 3rd spot. Redan and Sunba will be fighting for 4th - who ever gets that will play the other at home. Redan winning on the weekend has put them in a great position to get 4th.

Week 1 would be a cracker. East V Lakers, Darley V Ballarat and Sunba V Redan. Some great rivalry has been built up between the Rat and Darley due to last year and Sunba V Redan have history as well. East generally choke and Lakers still have a big question mark on them - umps may help them out. This years finals series should be a very close one with 5 of the 6 teams a chance of winning it.
Wouldn't it be good to see the biggest chokers of all (Darley) go out vs the Rat first week of the finals. Darley better hope they make top two as real chance they will do a Sunbury! :D

Wouldn't it be good to see the biggest chokers of all (Darley) go out vs the Rat first week of the finals. Darley better hope they make top two as real chance they will do a Sunbury! :D
I think that title belongs to the Merging Dogs.

Woof Woof

or should it be Meow Meow, weak merging suckholes

5 goals up then this happened:

1) 20 free kicks against 5 for

2)Four 50 meter penalities against 0 for

3) Two Melton South players sent off - now if they were fair send offs then no worries - BOTH PLAYERS GOT 0 WEEKS. The umpires clearly got it wrong again!!

Yeah the pre-season really cost them. The mighty Geelong Cats would lucky to have outscored Lakers on the weekend in the 2nd half.

Sorry have to give your post a fail. Try again.

Did the courier mention that this is the 2nd year in a row a South player was reported and sent off against the Lakers and both players cleared at the tribunal? Both games was decided by less than a kick. Interesting!!

Or that of the 6 Lakers goals - 4 came from 50 metre penalties, 1 from a free kick and 1 from general play? Lakers did not deserve the 4 points. I suppose the 4 points is just compensation for a lost white board.;)

the 4 50's were because South are an Eastern Bloc team - that was the explaination on the umpires report after the game. Hard to beat that.

Ballarat is the only team making up the numbers. Will play Darley at Darley or Redan - no chance.

Ballarat 08 = Steve Bradbury = Hawthorn 08. All wonder hit wonders.

Your posts on here are weak and PATHETIC, that fact that you continue to carry on with this garbage is PATHETIC, blaming the umps because South cannot hold onto a 5 goal lead in the mud is PATHETIC.You are a SAD, PATHETIC, SOOKY, GIRLY MAN. Get over it or find some other forum to cry and grizzle all over. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Re: Ballarat Football League 2009

4 goals directly from 50 metre penalties :confused:

By the sound of it, ill discipline cost South this game not umpires.

Giving away 50's costs you games of footy !

I'm not sure if the 50's were given away for arguing but when will players learn that the umps decision is final. Never in the history of the game has an umpire changed his mind because someone disagrees with the call he has made.

My tip is - shut your mouth - go back - put your hands up and get on with it (every single time). It doesnt matter how ridiculous the earlier decision (or decisions) seamed just zip it and move on.

Discipline is King (especially if you think the umpires have it in for you).

1 of the 50's was because the young umpire didn't like the way Tona looked at him. Which resulted in a goal in the last quarter.

Fantastically funny call.

I think you will find that you and one other tool care about 18's. I am in the majority on this one. Isn't there a thread for that somewhere.

Ok I must be a tool because I spend every spare minute I have winging about umpires and posting garbage about eastern teams being unfairly treated. GET OVER IT!

The Ballarat Football League u/18's comp believe it or not is relevant to the Ballarat Football League. Seeing as though this is the 'Ballarat Football League 2009 (mk II)' topic, I think u/18's talk has some relevance, whereas debatable umpiring from 6 years (2003) ago does not really relate to the 2009 Ballarat Football League, does it?

Ok I must be a tool because I spend every spare minute I have winging about umpires and posting garbage about eastern teams being unfairly treated. GET OVER IT!

The Ballarat Football League u/18's comp believe it or not is relevant to the Ballarat Football League. Seeing as though this is the 'Ballarat Football League 2009 (mk II)' topic, I think u/18's talk has some relevance, whereas debatable umpiring from 6 years (2003) ago does not really relate to the 2009 Ballarat Football League, does it?
just start your own thread mate, it's easy and you'll probably get more people replying to your posts anyway :)

Congratulations to Jarrod Edwards for being named captain of the VCFL side to take on the VAFA.

Hopefully Brad Miller gets through too.

You must have the wrong guy mate, I don't give a rats about umpiring decisions that happended six years ago. I care about the CHEATS that umpire now, and will not give up on that. But I will refrain from bagging them for a while, one in particular will get his right wack after his effort on Saturday in the South match. The same umpire that received a warning for bringing 2 joke reports to the tribunal last night. Hopefully he never umpires again.

You must have the wrong guy mate, I don't give a rats about umpiring decisions that happended six years ago. I care about the CHEATS that umpire now, and will not give up on that. But I will refrain from bagging them for a while, one in particular will get his right wack after his effort on Saturday in the South match. The same umpire that received a warning for bringing 2 joke reports to the tribunal last night. Hopefully he never umpires again.

The 6 years ago thing was more of a crack at the other posters who are still bitter from being beaten back then.

Your posts on here are weak and PATHETIC, that fact that you continue to carry on with this garbage is PATHETIC, blaming the umps because South cannot hold onto a 5 goal lead in the mud is PATHETIC.You are a SAD, PATHETIC, SOOKY, GIRLY MAN. Get over it or find some other forum to cry and grizzle all over. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Until the playing field is level then this continues. The umps at the South game have been stood down. Yeah nothing in it?? The wrong people were at the game on the weekend. The league are now sending reps to East V West games so the ball is rolling. No longer should the East teams have to be 6 goals better to be a 50/50 chance to win the flag.

Please stop sending PM with you email adress - I don't know if you have a crush or not but your cyba stalking is a really concern.

Here is a tip putting words in CAPITAL does not make it any more effective. You actally look like a nuffy that has just learn't where the caps lock button is.

Give me your address and I will send you the footage. The footage was clear - and it clearly showed NO contact was made. Sure from 150 meters away it may have looked terrible to you but end of the day there was nothing in it. Just beacuse one of the Redan players got lippy and then curled up into a ball when Power went after him does not excuse the red card handed out when nothing happened.

You need to work out what a king hit is - Power walked straight up to him and gave him one. He knew it was coming and he sh!t is pants. Not as lippy anymore however.

Until the playing field is level then this continues. The umps at the South game have been stood down. Yeah nothing in it?? The wrong people were at the game on the weekend. The league are now sending reps to East V West games so the ball is rolling. No longer should the East teams have to be 6 goals better to be a 50/50 chance to win the flag.

Please stop sending PM with you email adress - I don't know if you have a crush or not but your cyba stalking is a really concern.

Here is a tip putting words in CAPITAL does not make it any more effective. You actally look like a nuffy that has just learn't where the caps lock button is.

I sent you the address because you asked for it, but once again you proved that you a LIAR as no footage arrived because you don't have any. Not one person on this site believes or cares about anything you have to say on here because it is all GARBAGE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sent you the address because you asked for it, but once again you proved that you a LIAR as no footage arrived because you don't have any. Not one person on this site believes or cares about anything you have to say on here because it is all GARBAGE.

How many BalFL games have you seen this year? Yeah we all really look forward to your posts. Still get excited with the caps lock = nuffy.

You sent me your address because you are a nuff nuff.

To Chuck Liddell
Since the umpires have no idea what they're doing, why don't you take it up and show us all the proper way it should be done. It would be an experience to watch a game where neither side disagrees with any decision.
You could give umpires who are not up to standard some tutoring to bring them up to scratch.
This is your chance to do something constructive to help improve our game.

To Chuck Liddell
Since the umpires have no idea what they're doing, why don't you take it up and show us all the proper way it should be done. It would be an experience to watch a game where neither side disagrees with any decision.
You could give umpires who are not up to standard some tutoring to bring them up to scratch.

Fully understand that a match cannot be even - the matches that are 70/30 in fav of the Ballarat teams when playing the Eastern bloc teams is where the problem is. It happens ever week and is never the other way around.
Happy to pass on the stats to the umps so maybe the realise that what they are doing is wrong. A level playing is all we are after. Maybe I should umpire - then the Ballarat teams would need to be 6 goals better to win. But then again I am not a cheat.

The cheating umps from the Melton South game are in a lot of trouble It is only now that umps will start to be held accountable. A 50 metre penalty for a player looking at an umpire the wrong way is beyond a joke. Do you disagree?

To Chuck Liddell

Umpires might be a little more respected if they didn't take criticism in such a child-like manner. Every person in the crowd at every game could name a number of times where they have made mistakes at work, yet umpires are never able to do the same. Why?

Fully understand that a match cannot be even - the matches that are 70/30 in fav of the Ballarat teams when playing the Eastern bloc teams is where the problem is. It happens ever week and is never the other way around.
Happy to pass on the stats to the umps so maybe the realise that what they are doing is wrong. A level playing is all we are after. Maybe I should umpire - then the Ballarat teams would need to be 6 goals better to win. But then again I am not a cheat.

The cheating umps from the Melton South game are in a lot of trouble It is only now that umps will start to be held accountable. A 50 metre penalty for a player looking at an umpire the wrong way is beyond a joke. Do you disagree?

Darly v East free count was about 30 to 18 in favour of darly and they still could not win, why?

As for the 50 mtr penalty that is a discrace and should not happen, but as i have said before no one in there right mind would take what is written on here as fact so it is pointless, unless the right people are at the game and see this happen ( which i believe has ) then nothing can be done.I still believe the way in which the east teams play naturally means that the free count would be lob sided. My question is what happens when the umps give it away or go on strike? No one will be playing.

In.

Gis V Sunba at Gis Round 1 2010. Tickets on sale soon - will be sold out so get in quickly - www.ticketek.com.au

HaHa. The fat gimp from sunbury reveals his hand. There to watch his mate that can't coach at melton sth on the weekend, sooking about the umpires, and now pumping the (yawn) gis v sunba (his baby talk) game that may or may not happen. I thought you were banned slobby?

No Darley Rat, no big footy. At least i get to look at his past posts, but its not the same.

I guess im just missing the keyboard magicians super informative posts. We are all hurting in regards to his absence, so lets just stick together and lean on eachother for support.

I know you'll read this post Drat and from all of us, the sooner you get back posting the better we will become as people. Mate ill rap it up, as im getting a little emotional, were all thinking of you mate. Cmon mod's, Drat is the back bone of the entire thread and his absence lessen's our BFL integrity. God bless the Drat, we miss and love you.

HaHa. The fat gimp from sunbury reveals his hand. There to watch his mate that can't coach at melton sth on the weekend, sooking about the umpires, and now pumping the (yawn) gis v sunba (his baby talk) game that may or may not happen. I thought you were banned slobby?

You may have me confused with someone else.

But yes it will happen and it will be the biggest game in BalFL history. Not sure how you can get excited about East Ballarat Golden Point V Sebastopol. Lot of tradition there!!! There will be more to the round 1 game at Gissy then the first 7 Sebas games combined.

The storm is brewing and will be talking about it a lot between here and round 1 2010. Enjoy the read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back