Ballarat Football League 2009 (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League 2009 mk II

The Bacchus Marsh paper reported this week the match report from the Marsh Vs Melton game and i just want to applaud their attention to detail. They mentioned that after the win Mark Lesko celebrated his 5 goals by having a shower with his team mates in his underpants:). In a weird outpooring of emotion for Pie's 150th it was reported that Mark Lesko had his first alcoholic beverage without being grounded and was even seen conversing with a person other than his dad. I would like to personally congratulate him on making such a huge leap forward in becoming a human...

:thumbsu:

Yeah but the Bacchus Marsh papers have a history of getting details wrong, so don't get too excited just yet ;)

East Point has lodged a complaint against the umpires in there game against Ballarat - welcome to the Eastern Bloc world East Point. Maybe because they have East in their title they got a raw deal. Merging Point would have been a better option.

Good to be back after a month suspension. Good to see the clean out that the mods did improve this thread - 1 or 2 posts a day. From one of the most interesting threads to one of the most boring.

Anyway here are my tips for the round and it could be a first with all teams winning by 88 points.

Darley V Melton - Darley 88 points
East V Sebas - East by 88 points
Sunba V South - Sunba by 88 points
Redan V Nth City - Redan by 88 points.

Freaky I know!!!

Good to be back after a month suspension. Good to see the clean out that the mods did improve this thread - 1 or 2 posts a day. From one of the most interesting threads to one of the most boring.

Anyway here are my tips for the round and it could be a first with all teams winning by 88 points.

Freaky I know!!!
Good to have some of the old school back.
Devils have made 6 changes again, no luck with injuries this year, if we get a settled line up come finals time, the $3.60 looks generous. Should still smash Melton though after their 12 goal loss to the Marsh.
The Sunba v South game will be a lot closer than the 88 points you predict.

Darley have 3 words for Sebas after they trounce Melton this week

f45ddb7cf1e3c28e2f11f7a0e32b8206.jpg

Freaky I know!!!
I will be heading to this game.

Any fireworks predicted KA ?

I will be heading to this game.

Any fireworks predicted KA ?

Yes - Griffen hates Hoystead - if these two get close to each other it good get ugly. You jumping on the Lions band wagon Bear? Or is that just Sat night with the Bris Lions?

Was Griffin the one who tried to sneak into the birdcage last year at the Gallops. Im pretty sure that he tried to sneak in as Ang Christou and the guy at the door laughed and said "mate i remember you from AFL but your not Ang Christou, your that bloke Griffin who couldn't play" hahaha... that would be embarrassing

This thread is so boring it is now officially a joke.

Anyway - 4 boring games and 1 huge game this weekend.

Lakers V Sunba in the White Board Cup - is a massive game - with Redan next week Lakers could drop out of the top 2 in the coming weeks - Sunba by 14 points!!

Redan V Marsh - boring - 88 points Redan

Sebas V Darley - I tipped Darley by 167 points earlier on in the year and they won by - 167 points. I think Sebas have improved since the start of the year so Darley by 166 points.

Ballarat V Nth Ballarat - boring - Ballarat by 88 points.

Melton V Melton South - boring South by 33 points.

This thread is as boring as Batistello trying to find his white board. It goes something like this.

Batistello - "where is my white board"
Normal People "we don't know"
Batistello - "Ok thanks"

Phone call to Wardy:

Batsitello - "I can't find my white board"
Wardy - "Where did you leave it"
Batistello - "I cannot remember"
Wardy "Never call me again you nuff nuff"

Batistello to himself "did I ever have a white board?"

Boring Batty - what a winner!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll second that KA.
Why would anyone post anything of substance on here whilst the "Book Burners" are on patrol.

I wonder how Bigfooty will attract sponsors when no one will finish up writing or reading on here !

Well done fellas. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

The Redan team of the decade was announced on Saturday night, I don't have the team with me but I will try and find it and post it. It was a pretty impressive team; is anyone else prepared to pick a team of the decade for their clubs?

The Redan team of the decade was announced on Saturday night, I don't have the team with me but I will try and find it and post it. It was a pretty impressive team; is anyone else prepared to pick a team of the decade for their clubs?

Is there a criteria? Number of games? - Can Sunba include Dimmitina and Romero?

Ladder positions this year are irrelevant. The winner of this years flag will come from 3 vs 6. With Ballarat finishing 6th steve bradbury is sharpening his skates!!!

How many were from Redan's juniors? More like "We play for nothing" North Ballarat reserves team of the century.

Ladder positions this year are irrelevant. The winner of this years flag will come from 3 vs 6. With Ballarat finishing 6th steve bradbury is sharpening his skates!!!
How will the ladder finish this year? There are a few interesting games on the run home.

My prediction

1 Redan- Wont loose another game and will come down to % for top spot
2 Darley- should not loose and will fight it out with Redan for top
3 East - Will loose to sumba and fall to 3rd
4 Lakers- Will loose to redan and possibly sumba this week
5 Sunba- will help shape the finals series but early losses will hurt them
6 Rat- Making up the numbers

Anyway - 4 boring games and 1 huge game this weekend.

Lakers V Sunba in the White Board Cup - is a massive game - with Redan next week Lakers could drop out of the top 2 in the coming weeks - Sunba by 14 points!!

Redan V Marsh - boring - 88 points Redan

Sebas V Darley - I tipped Darley by 167 points earlier on in the year and they won by - 167 points. I think Sebas have improved since the start of the year so Darley by 166 points.

Ballarat V Nth Ballarat - boring - Ballarat by 88 points.

Melton V Melton South - boring South by 33 points.

This thread is as boring as Batistello trying to find his white board. It goes something like this.

Batistello - "where is my white board"
Normal People "we don't know"
Batistello - "Ok thanks"

Phone call to Wardy:

Batsitello - "I can't find my white board"
Wardy - "Where did you leave it"
Batistello - "I cannot remember"
Wardy "Never call me again you nuff nuff"

Batistello to himself "did I ever have a white board?"

Boring Batty - what a winner!!!
By the looks of it Jimmy i'd say that the Lakers don't need a whiteboard,what do you think??:rolleyes:

How many were from Redan's juniors? More like "We play for nothing" North Ballarat reserves team of the century.

What's the difference hero? They are all Redan boys having played in premierships this decade, something you appear to be jealous of.

If Lakers lose the next 2 I have the ladder like this:

Redan - 52 - 155%
Darely - 52 - 147%
East - 52 - 141%

Sunba - 48 - 150%
Lakers - 48 - 150%

Ballarat - 40

% is massive - Darley can catch Redans % to grab top spot - and with Sunba and Lakers currently on the same % the home final will be close between the 2.

Jealous? If you recall we won a flag last year with juniors from our club.

Just like the scene from a few good men:

You can't handle the truth! Answer the god damn question? Did Redan have any juniors in their team of the century?

Jealous? If you recall we won a flag last year with juniors from our club.

Just like the scene from a few good men:

You can't handle the truth! Answer the god damn question? Did Redan have any juniors in their team of the century?

Yes, 9 come up thru juniors Oracle.

No 9 came up from North Juniors after they amalgamated with your U18s after leaving daylesford as you didn't have a side!!!!

bangbang on the drums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back