Ballarat Football League 2009 (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League 2009 mk II

Yes, 9 come up thru juniors Oracle. Does your son know what you write on here?
Oracle how can you bag a team such as Redan.
Redan have been the team everyone in the BFL wants to be like for the last 6 years well respected on and off the field. No other team has been as well respected and Ballarat are way off the mark as they cant even go in for a beer after a game.

If ballarat did a team of the Decade they would have at least 4 umpires in there side.

No 9 came up from North Juniors after they amalgamated with your U18s after leaving daylesford as you didn't have a side!!!!

bangbang on the drums!

And keep going with the North connection, were not complaining! You seem to be the only bloke worried about it. Maybe i have a chat to Matt to iron out the problems you seem to have with Redan.

Oracle you are a fool how can you bag a team such as Redan.
Redan have been the team everyone in the BFL wants to be like for the last 6 years well respected on and off the field. No other team has been as well respected and Ballarat are way off the mark as they cant even go in for a beer after a game.

If ballarat did a team of the Decade they would have at least 4 umpires in there side.

Agree with your post - but just ingnore him. End of the day when the Darley boys put the pressure on him he ran and hid. Ballarat are miles off Redan and everyone at Ford knows it. Redan are up there with the best country football clubs in Victoria. Nearly as good as Gissy!!

Gissy, great club. Nearly $50k in the red and no admin. You know your stuff KA.

Wardy wants to know if you'll be nominating for the BFL board as you are such an expert on everything? Or do you save your dribble for the rup pub?

Answer the question, does your son Matt agree with or know you write this dribble on here?

And keep going with the North connection, were not complaining! You seem to be the only bloke worried about it. Maybe i have a chat to Matt to iron out the problems you seem to have with Redan.

They tell me you didn't even play at redan but was made football op. Get back to making mars bars.

When Darley played Ballarat up in the yuck this year, a collegue of mine and D-Rat had a $200 bet with some peasant on the next game at Darley Park. Needless to say when the Devils got up, the cat was no where to be seen, was this you Oracene? If so where is the $200?
Not only is your club full of sooks, but you don't pay up either, and your bad at selling cars.

No-one at darley could afford to bet $200 as centrelink doesn't pay that much.

Off to the snow bye all.

ps. good to see the thread have more than 1 post.

Gissy, great club. Nearly $50k in the red and no admin. You know your stuff KA.

Wardy wants to know if you'll be nominating for the BFL board as you are such an expert on everything? Or do you save your dribble for the rup pub?

You 50k in the red comment is as bad as Sutton not playing in 2009. Lets hope the last financial year did not cripple Ford sales to much. Lets hope you can stay on the line a little longer when you recieve customer calls. I suppose you could apply an extra tax to the Ballarat players match payments to re-coup any losses.

You 50k in the red comment is as bad as Sutton not playing in 2009. Lets hope the last financial year did not cripple Ford sales to much. Lets hope you can stay on the line a little longer when you recieve customer calls. I suppose you could apply an extra tax to the Ballarat players match payments to re-coup any losses.

Having a job is better than going to all you can eat places and making it my ambition to send them broke. The Rupertswood Pub has a corner I believe named after a patron called Jason King. It was named in his honour for being the master of misinformation and innuend

Speaking of Sutts and Melton South didn't you predict they & sunbury would be top 3?

Centrelink jokes, very humerous, there isnt even a Centrelink office in Bacchus Marsh/Darley. You will be visiting Centrelink when the motor industry self implodes, and Eclipse Ford is in ruins.
Also, don't class going to Alfredton Oval as going to the snow. Mud plus deep frost for 5 months a year is not 'The Snow'.
I'll give you credit, you have kick started this thread again, but you are still a jerk.

Oh Please! The Darley ground has a 20 goal wind advantage each game and when the sun comes out the players can't see the ball in flight.

What is the latest with Gisborne, are they in?

Gisbourne won't be in as the VCFl won't allow bendigo to become a minor league. Kyneton, castlemaine and maryborough are all struggling with debt and player numbers. They also let in a new side strathey someting which has also weakened numbers around bendigo.

Gisbourne are in debt $50k. Ask Melton & Melton South as they tell everyone.

Is there a criteria? Number of games? - Can Sunba include Dimmitina and Romero?
The selection criteria that was used for the Redan one was:

1. The quality and duration of playing performance at Redan
  2. Contribution towards team success
  3. Premierships played in
  4. Club best and fairest and goal kicking results
  5. Selection in VCFL representative team, All Australian, BFL Inter league, BFL Team of the Year
  6. Selectors will choose a balanced team. Players may be picked in positions different to their classification above
  7. Selectors will choose 18 players in starting positions and 6 players on interchange

I see that the Courier has an article up about it here.

The team was:
Back: Sam Giblett, Luke Nunn, Adrian King.

Half back: Ryan Waight, Mark Kennedy (vc), Ryan Knowles.

Centre: Brendan Peace, Jarrod Edwards, Nathan Blomeley.

Half forward: Matt Dwyer, Jayden Reid, Aaron Freeland.

Forward: Ash Barker, Matthew Walsh, Andrew Jones.

Ruck: Orren Stephenson, Dru Quinlan (c).

Rover: Julian Field.

Interchange: Brett Dickinson, Paul Ellis, Kiernan Molloy, Haldane Nelson (deceased), Matthew Pitt, Justin Rumble.

Joint coaches: Brett Quinlan and Kieran Murrihy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Selection in VCFL representative team, All Australian, BFL Inter league, BFL Team of the Year
  6. Selectors will choose a balanced team. Players may be picked in positions different to their classification above
  7. Selectors will choose 18 players in starting positions and 6 players on interchange

The team was:

Interchange: Brett Dickinson, Paul Ellis, Kiernan Molloy, Haldane Nelson (deceased), Matthew Pitt, Justin Rumble.

Other criteria:

8. Must have never played a game for Redan in Juniors and must be from North Ballarat

The team was:

would have been a tough seletion process

Oracle if there was a BFL team of the decade would ballarat get anyone in it

Oh Please! The Darley ground has a 20 goal wind advantage each game and when the sun comes out the players can't see the ball in flight.
Wind and Sun v's Mud, and Hail, and Sleet, and Snow, and a bigger Wind, and Sooks, and Stale Grog.

Wonder what most people would rather.

Having a job is better than going to all you can eat places and making it my ambition to send them broke. The Rupertswood Pub has a corner I believe named after a patron called Jason King. It was named in his honour for being the master of misinformation and innuend

Speaking of Sutts and Melton South didn't you predict they & sunbury would be top 3?

Jason King - LOL - you are an idiot. Never heard of this person!! No wonder Holden have over taken Ford in sales.

Yes I did but I did not make a bet like your self. Your a spineless shredding theif - you make a bet and lose and then fold like a deck of cards. How many times will you change your phone number?

Most bizarre Umpiring performance on Sat' at Clark Oval I think I have ever witnessed. After getting a stella performance the week before off St Jolly Roger this weeks was unbelievable. The two Orange Incompetents took the art of whistle blowing to new heights never seen before ! Or were they just so shit scared of missing something ? I dunno but they awarded a grand total of 72 freekicks for a single game of footy.

At half time it was 25 to Sunba & 10 to South. I must say I was almost starting to get a little excited by the prospect of actually winning a gameday free kick count..... that is if I wasn't so embarassed at some of those that we got !!!!
Anyway my fears were unjustified as the intellectually challenged orange people came out after the main break to even up the ledger. Maybe they had been told...... who knows !

Second half saw 28 freekicks to South & 9 to Sunba, for a game total of.

38 to Melton South & 34 to Sunbury, Total 72 ........... Astonishing ! :eek:

Most bizarre Umpiring performance on Sat' at Clark Oval I think I have ever witnessed. After getting a stella performance the week before off St Jolly Roger this weeks was unbelievable. The two Orange Incompetents took the art of whistle blowing to new heights never seen before ! Or were they just so shit scared of missing something ? I dunno but they awarded a grand total of 72 freekicks for a single game of footy.

At half time it was 25 to Sunba & 10 to South. I must say I was almost starting to get a little excited by the prospect of actually winning a gameday free kick count..... that is if I wasn't so embarassed at some of those that we got !!!!
Anyway my fears were unjustified as the intellectually challenged orange people came out after the main break to even up the ledger. Maybe they had been told...... who knows !

Second half saw 28 freekicks to South & 9 to Sunba, for a game total of.

38 to Melton South & 34 to Sunbury, Total 72 ........... Astonishing ! :eek:
Same thing happens with us, we get r*ped for 3 and a half quarters, then get absolute rubbish in the last ten minutes, even if we are up by 10 gls. Either they must know they have been cheating, or are worried about their safety on the way to their cars.
Must admit they have been better lately, I guess they know they have been caught. However, we did have Sir Roger at last weeks game, its nice to have professionals in charge for once.

Same thing happens with us, we get r*ped for 3 and a half quarters, then get absolute rubbish in the last ten minutes, even if we are up by 10 gls. Either they must know they have been cheating, or are worried about their safety on the way to their cars.
Must admit they have been better lately, I guess they know they have been caught. However, we did have Sir Roger at last weeks game, its nice to have professionals in charge for once.

Well dont "Hog" him !! We want him back for this weeks clash against the Lakers so our game will at least be even & fair, & we may have half a chance of rolling a West side at their home in Ballarat. :eek:

Sure you ain't talking about Maddingley Park there Oracle?

Never really noticed the sun being a massive problem at Darley and I've seen plenty of games there over the years.

Sure you ain't talking about Maddingley Park there Oracle?

Never really noticed the sun being a massive problem at Darley and I've seen plenty of games there over the years.

Who will be coaching in 2010 from the current list of coaches? Some coaches will be under pressure

Darley - Learmonth doubtful without a premiership
Ballarat - Premiership coaches Northey & O'Loughlin to go on
Melton South - Change on the way with new board member KA & Sutts to coach
Melton - Raak stay on
Redan - Peace stay on
Sebas - Russell don't know?
East Point - Hynes doubtful without a premiership
Lakers - Battistello doubtful without a premiership
Sunbury - Power no chance without a premiership
North City - Payne go on
Bacchus - Holt to go on

Status