Ballarat Football League 2009 (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League 2009 mk II

He must be doing something right after winning only 4 games in his first year he took Darley to a grand final last year and only added 3 new players to there list.
This year they have had terrible luck with injury and have not been able to field anywhere near a full strength side, and are still looking at a top 3 finish.

might struggle this week against south big things in the pipelines is the word from saturday night after the melton game
a few scores to settle since finals dont matter ??

might struggle this week against south big things in the pipelines is the word from saturday night after the melton game
a few scores to settle since finals dont matter ??
Sorry I must have missed something, did South recruit 21 tough guys in the last week. Because they have not had anyone that can do an ounce of physical damage since the late 90's.
They will come out and huff and puff for 10 minutes then realise whats the point as they will already be down by five goals, and we cruise to another 100 point victory, without even getting a bruise.

Learmonth...(?)
No rotations, no set plays, no talk, " you're hot", "your mark", no shepherding, no zoning, no regard for where the strengths and weaknesses of individual players are, no inspiration in his 1/4 time addresses, no recognition of the goods and bads....Coaching prowess???? you are kidding. This guy has no idea. His ability to incite enthusiasm and promote team play? NON EXISTENT!!! If this bloke has been re-signed then I'm f'xxxxd if I will continue to follow this team!!!

Maybe you should step up and coach with your wealth of experience then big guy. Stop making a fool of yourself and let your son play footy in peace, your a social liability for him.

ripping thread this now with all the amusing stuff that use to go on ,on here

boring just like the footy that the sides from ballarat try to play

I miss the Drat man, where are you Rat? Does anyone know the where about's of this Bigfooty god/genius? Iv'e got my poster's on the wall of him(at the keyboard ripping it up, slaying the ordinary poster's willy nilly) but it's not sliceing the bacon for me anymore.
I, we, need this extraordinary football mind back on the thread.

Just listening to ACDC'S thunderstruck, and if you can all start hearing the song in your head, instead of the start bellowing out THUNDER, replace it with Drat as i have.

COME BACK DMAN, from everyone who's ever posted on this thread. Gotta go, im getting emotional now.

THE MIGHTY MICK DODDY DODD!

playing his 300th club game for the cobras tomorrow!
rumor has it his playing ones. hahahah

ripping thread this now with all the amusing stuff that use to go on ,on here

boring just like the footy that the sides from ballarat try to play

Do you mean boring footy or flag winning footy? You steaming pile of excrement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battistello will be playing this weekend - don't forget he did say sorry.
2 weeks in a row he has apologised KA... This time to his players after game for rushing a point thinking they were 2 points up with 10 seconds to go!

Don't tell me Battistello rushed through a behind when the scores were level that cost the Lakers the game? :eek:

Epic fail if that's the case!
I couldn't really see what led to the behind, but there was a ruck contest in the square and the ball was rushed through. If the point hadn't been scored it would have been a draw.

The reaction inside the Lake Wendouree committee room after watching the replay of the final moments of the Lakers v Redan game

facepalm4.jpg

2 weeks in a row he has apologised KA... This time to his players after game for rushing a point thinking they were 2 points up with 10 seconds to go!

Thats gold. No actually that is Karma as he should not have played on the weekend. I asked Serge if they put in a complaint and he said that is only a Ballarat thing to do.

Well it looks like its Lakers V Sunba at Lakers 1st final. May be a good one to miss for Batty as the return match may see a sqaure up. Sorry - will see a square up.

Thats gold. No actually that is Karma as he should not have played on the weekend. I asked Serge if they put in a complaint and he said that is only a Ballarat thing to do.

Well it looks like its Lakers V Sunba at Lakers 1st final. May be a good one to miss for Batty as the return match may see a sqaure up. Sorry - will see a square up.

If that Serge's mindset then he is not just a midget but he is stupid as well. For too long Darley have played by these rules too but its about to change (unless its an incident against an eastern block team with morals). You have to play by their rules if you want an even playing field and i am personally offering any Darley player a thousand dollars cash to dob any Ballarat based player in for any incident that will see them ousted for weeks. Whether or not the story is made up or not is of no interest to me but if someone suffers the pain of missing finals then it will be on an even par for me personally as a twister combo and extra chicken salt on the chips-

Quinn out!

I couldn't really see what led to the behind, but there was a ruck contest in the square and the ball was rushed through. If the point hadn't been scored it would have been a draw.

I had a very good view. Kilmartin knocked it towards our points out of the ruck contest, but then the Lakers players knocked it completely over the line when they had the option of heading towards the boundary.

The Darley Football Club would like advise all members and guests to this weeks game and after match festivities that it is still at Darley Park, despite some rumours of a change to Etihad Stadium.
With a crowd of 30,000 - 40,000 expected this week to celebrate 90 years of existence and reunion of premierships in 1939, 1949, 1959, 1969, and 1989 we had expected the AFL to agree to the move. We will just have to enjoy the % boosting win at home over the cross town rabble.
However, the last man standing draw on Sunday has been successfully moved to the Crown Paladium. Tickets from the club or ticketek.

the darley football club would like advise all members and guests to this weeks game and after match festivities that it is still at darley park, despite some rumours of a change to etihad stadium.
With a crowd of 30,000 - 40,000 expected this week to celebrate 90 years of existence and reunion of premierships in 1939, 1949, 1959, 1969, and 1989 we had expected the afl to agree to the move. We will just have to enjoy the % boosting win at home over the cross town rabble.
However, the last man standing draw on sunday has been successfully moved to the crown paladium. Tickets from the club or ticketek.

5 flags for 90 years. You losers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back