Ballarat Football League 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

You never read about Carey and Kelly Stevens, Cousins and coke, Bock and his missus? Personal life that made front and back of papers all over Australia. Nothing to do with football.

Any Darley supporters confirm Urch got injured yesterday?

im not saying that i spport any of the players you mention but do you think that the media treatment is fair, i mean a persons personal life is exactly that, personal. secondly when the news papers do it they simply tell the story, they dont slur a person with degrading remarks do they

You never read about Carey and Kelly Stevens, Cousins and coke, Bock and his missus? Personal life that made front and back of papers all over Australia. Nothing to do with football.

Any Darley supporters confirm Urch got injured yesterday?

Urch had 6 possesions and got pinged 6 times for holdin the ball, worst performance ever.
anyone in their right mind would fake an injury after that performance.

im not saying that i spport any of the players you mention but do you think that the media treatment is fair, i mean a persons personal life is exactly that, personal. secondly when the news papers do it they simply tell the story, they dont slur a person with degrading remarks do they

Fair or not fair footballs lives are open for discussion. You don't think Carey was slurred? Simpson and Pratt for Borris the Chicken? Cousins for being a drug addicted? Bock for smashing his missus? Didak for hanging out with Hudson. The biggest stories (wrongly or rightly) are the players personal lives. Don't play if you don't like it. Don't read this forum if you upset easily.

Fair or not fair footballs lives are open for discussion. You don't think Carey was slurred? Simpson and Pratt for Borris the Chicken? Cousins for being a drug addicted? Bock for smashing his missus? Didak for hanging out with Hudson. The biggest stories (wrongly or rightly) are the players personal lives. Don't play if you don't like it. Don't read this forum if you upset easily.

first off were not talking about a guy like carey or cousins are we were talking about a guy that plays reserves for bacchus marsh, and if your saying that before he goes out to have a kick with his mates he should make sure that he has no skeletons in his closet then there is something wrong

take note that i am not defending what he did i am just saying that this is not the right place to bring it up

You can't drop the C bomb with out losing the post. Saying that your poem was as bad and the mods really need to get onto this type of thing before it gets out of hand.

Make up your mind !!

AFL players get paid thousands its idiocracy to even try to compare.

Most senior players in the BFL get paid thousands of dollars.

I must be the stupid one. I should've known that Mick Dodd is of enormous public interest, have to keep an eye out for the story on the front page of the Herald Sun so I can get the facts rather than rumours from a gutter rat.

No wonder you've been warned off other threads on here.

I must be the stupid one. I should've known that Mick Dodd is of enormous public interest, have to keep an eye out for the story on the front page of the Herald Sun so I can get the facts rather than rumours from a gutter rat.

No wonder you've been warned off other threads on here.

Aaron James played in the BFL - he was on the front page of the Herald Sun last week. Nothing to do with football. But hey if the rumours upset you about Dodd - don't log on. Every coach and player is open target. Cross the line and you can get a card or have your post deleted. If it stays it is fair game.

Aaron James played in the BFL - he was on the front page of the Herald Sun last week. Nothing to do with football. But hey if the rumours upset you about Dodd - don't log on. Every coach and player is open target. Cross the line and you can get a card or have your post deleted. If it stays it is fair game.
****ing Balls Out...

On behalf of the darley football club i would like to apolagise to anyone who paid to watch yesterdays game.
It was embarrassing, any other team in the league would have beat us by 10 goals. Saying that, Dion's snakes are spoon worthy.
It was a very poor performance from the Devils but a win is a win, and they will regain Cheeves Miller Deckert and leonard this week who will be handy.
Yeah Urch done his Hammy i think.
And as for Mighy Mick D he deserves everything he gets, he is lying coward who thinks his shit dont stink.

It was a very poor performance from the Devils but a win is a win, and they will regain Cheeves Miller Deckert and leonard this week who will be handy.
Yeah Urch done his Hammy i think.
And as for Mighy Mick D he deserves everything he gets, he is lying coward who thinks his shit dont stink.

Should be a cracker then this week. I also heard Dryden to miss - is he on crutches? These 2 teams ar 1 - 2 in the betting and if one has a big win the odds will shorten. Ballarat is out to 7th fav for the flag - GWANNNNNN. They are just in front of Melton.

Careful with the Mick D stuff - people around here a really sensitive at the minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a cracker then this week. I also heard Dryden to miss - is he on crutches? These 2 teams ar 1 - 2 in the betting and if one has a big win the odds will shorten. Ballarat is out to 7th fav for the flag - GWANNNNNN. They are just in front of Melton.

Careful with the Mick D stuff - people around here a really sensitive at the minute.
Dryden will be out untill the second half or the year he done his medial against south expected to miss 8.Darley will be with out a few quality players still but should be a high standard Anzac day clash at the Devils playground.
Are sumba at full strength K.A

Dryden will be out untill the second half or the year he done his medial against south expected to miss 8.Darley will be with out a few quality players still but should be a high standard Anzac day clash at the Devils playground.
Are sumba at full strength K.A

All good on the injury front. With Darley missing a few key players it really is a 50/50 game now. Hard to pick a winner.

Sunbury beat the Marsh by 20 goals / Darley beat the Marsh by 3 goals.
So therefore Sunbury should beat Darley by 17 goals !

kyle doyle - undiscipline but skillfull
chris mcgill - skillfull

darley > sunbury 4 goals

Sunbury beat the Marsh by 20 goals / Darley beat the Marsh by 3 goals.
So therefore Sunbury should beat Darley by 17 goals !

Its a shame it does not work like that. Sunbury's forward line is super and will kick some big scores this year. Hose & Lekkas are elite in the BFL Lobb is a gun and Petran and James can be very good on their day. Will be interesting who Power sends to Miller. A bit of work going into that match up.

I believe Sunbury are going to bring their own Water supply on game day for use in player water bottles.
The move comes in response to that of the numerous documented cases in the Darley region of out of towners drinking the water then suffering severe after effects.
Whilst most local Darley inhabitants appear for all intents & purposes to have built up an immune resistance to the water over a number of years….. However
It is not uncommon to see around the town, especially on game day at Darley Park, examples of those poor unfortunates who have been struck down by whatever is in their Water.
Some of the Locals afflictions on display there are : six fingers or toes, webbing of the digits, hair lips, rampant alopecia, elongated crania, hermaphroditus, dwarfism & a particularly peculiar form of tourettes syndrome which manifests itself in uncontrollable public bouts of masturbatitus. With all these the “Darley Male” is also susceptible as well !
Local Authorities have for all to long blamed the shallow gene pool or the low sperm count in Darley for the problem, but mark my words people, it’s the H20 !
There’s definitely something in the Water in those parts to be sure !

P.S.
Pregnant woman & children are advised not to attend Saturdays big Match !

Classic stuff Heywood, some old fashioned banter and ribbing there, good work.

Hey Shaggy, what is up with Sebas, North were tipped to be one of the worst in the comp this year and they slapped you by 100+ points? Are they good or are Sebas dreadful? Or both, or neither, or same same?

Has light dawned on marble heads at darley that newman will be a bigger loss than expected as you now have no goal kicking power? Miller is ok but will be found out in big games while urch is now gone for 4-6 again? Has the bubble burst?

Can anyone confirm for KA from south that Matty sutton was at training? The you can leave the forum my friend.

Sorry Nunny - its time for you to leave. Sutts is playing and if you a man/women of your word you will take some time to reflect for the rest of the year on what a tosser you really are and come back a better person. Good luck on your quest. And yes KA rules Oracle.

Ballarat at $8 Load up!!!

And at the end of the year can you confirm if you did load up at $8 for Ballarat?? By the way they are currently $13. Not sure how intelligent you are so I will let you know that if you did load up at $8 you have made yet another mistake.

Has light dawned on marble heads at darley that newman will be a bigger loss than expected as you now have no goal kicking power? Miller is ok but will be found out in big games while urch is now gone for 4-6 again? Has the bubble burst?
I thought you were banished for being a gullible red headed twatt.

No probs kicking goals ginger. You obviously didnt see Cheevers v's South in round 1 kick four and set up 3 or 4 more in a half at full forward. Looked as dangerous if not more dangerous than Newman ever did, a lot less hungry as well.

When you did the draw this year, how come you didnt want the GF rematch in round 1, instead it is in the middle of the year on your home deck mud patch?

Classic stuff Heywood, some old fashioned banter and ribbing there, good work.

Hey Shaggy, what is up with Sebas, North were tipped to be one of the worst in the comp this year and they slapped you by 100+ points? Are they good or are Sebas dreadful? Or both, or neither, or same same?

Bit of both, North have improved without a doubt but sebas were terrible!
The inclusion of the rooster players IMO made a bit of a difference.
Linke for sebas come off early with a hamstring ping that he didnt want to risk, and i just didnt see Nuerath "fit in" with sebas's new playing style, no doubt due to him being committed to the roosters playing style and not training with sebas.... Cooper was out injured and was missed up forward. Lets hope alot is taken from this game and a few key areas addressed.
Norths midfield were very fast, but i am unsure exactly who the rooster players were for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back