Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they could be top all year ,it counts in the finals and their last premiership was oh sorry they have a great coach and assistants, sprook all you like will not and never will win premeirship while coaching staff are in charge at the moment.................. go darley:eek: but south are use to being second or third or fourth ...

I see you still haven't gotten over your sacking Julian " supercoach" Shanks. Just because the players didn't respond to your stories about how much off a superstar you were and the dribble you used to write on your 6 blackboards before games, no need to be bitter just go and find another club to fail at!:eek::eek:

Well dont to the teams who won yesterday! :)

Youknowhim is proud and filled with joy for you all..

Especially the marsh who had a 10 goal lead at 1/4 time and got over the line for a huge percentage boosting 3 point win!

Top Stuff!

Great win by the marsh. Good to see them win a few games.

If Melton South beat them (MArsh) though, Sunbury gets over Redan & Ballarat beats Melton then the top six may be finalised. Would mean a 8 point buffer between 6th & 7th going into the second half of the year.

Any East point blokes want to comment on the weekend's loss to north city???

Congrats to Jezza Edwards, Tim Little and S Hutch for making the VCFL squad. Great achievement. Brad Miller must have been stiff.

Well done oracle you wank. You really know your footy. Get on the Devils, them and sunba 2 games clear>>>>>>>>>>>>!

Thank you Noddy. It amazes me that your posts nearly always copy someone elses. You must be smart. As I've said before you wait for the bus but it left a couple of minutes earlier or order a drink when the bar is shut.

If you look at my tips, I was not confident for Melton south, unfortunately Darley were too good on the day and who would have picked North city. Disgraceful from east point. How many did you pick you darley fruitpicker!

While we are talking facts about who people really are then we may as well omit some facts. 3 straight weeks you pissed in your car and came in for a shower in the morning. You left the BFL because you ran wider lines then scratch cat scoble. BOTH ARE FACTS. . how is south cairns? thinking we don't recognise cowards? your a noodle. oh damn, we got you again pissy pants. stay as far away as you can because this area holds no treasure for you. soil the strides and ride the high horse. be gone pheasant.
Strange facts when none of them are true. I'm not Noodle Cannard as a result I have no idea how South Cairns is. In fact I never really liked him much. He smelt like a fox. Keep guessing .

While we are talking facts about who people really are then we may as well omit some facts. 3 straight weeks you pissed in your car and came in for a shower in the morning. You left the BFL because you ran wider lines then scratch cat scoble. BOTH ARE FACTS. . how is south cairns? thinking we don't recognise cowards? your a noodle. oh damn, we got you again pissy pants. stay as far away as you can because this area holds no treasure for you. soil the strides and ride the high horse. be gone pheasant.

Darley wins again, in everything.

Crackers for Prime Minister

I Know Him

YOUKNOWHIM?

I know him too...

He is good like Darley

Darwin Dog does wee in his pants (Chuckle's to himself)

When I need to do wee's I go to the toilet...

But everyone is different I suppose...

Thank you Darwin for not using 4.5 litres of water for the half flush...

Your appreciation during this tough time under stage 3a water restrictions is greatly appreciated.

Darwin Dog does wee in his pants (Chuckle's to himself)
When I need to do wee's I go to the toilet...
But everyone is different I suppose...
Thank you Darwin for not using 4.5 litres of water for the half flush...
Your appreciation during this tough time under stage 3a water restrictions is greatly appreciated.

So you make another post labelling me as the same person and it somehow becomes right? Close but no cigar. Why don't you all go back, have another play with Miller's pink cigar and have a think. Not only about who I am but what you lot are doing with your life. Darley are equal top half way through the year and your life has peaked. Congratulations. Your parents must be rapt their supporter sons have achieved something.

No room on here for poorly educated fools mate- get onto hotmail and secure a new email because you will be getting a holiday from the mod for that ordinary post. Darley arent over the line i agree because Sunbury are always strong and Redan will find a way to cheat and get a few VFL players late in the year. They just better keep winning games or that little suck that slaps the pig skin might have to put away the drumsticks for September and sell us footy records on the way in... He is the worst person i have ever seen in my life. He could easily get a game at Melton South based on character.

Cheating or Smart? as they are Redan players to start off with.

Darley to win it this year but if Redan do sneak into the 6 that could be a worry for them from past finals experience against Redan! Do you agree chiefton?

And yes, agree with you about the drummer.

Great to see North City come up with there first points of the year against East Point! Yet again East were out coached, they were out coached against Redan and yet again here against North City, Mick Hynes is a dud coach, was at Minyip Murtoa and it is good to see he is bringing that great losing form with him I think you will find i said this at the start of the year when he first signed! Great to see it coming true!
When is he going to realise that he is no good at it and give it up, or is it the money he just continues to chase because he was never good enough to get the cash as a player! East Point would be kicking themselfs for signing such a dud! I know i wouldn't be hanging around to play under this ******* for a second year! Give it up Mick, you were no good when you started out at North Ballarat and your still no good! Get the picture and save clubs the embarrassment of signing you!!!!

Great to see North City come up with there first points of the year against East Point! Yet again East were out coached, they were out coached against Redan and yet again here against North City, Mick Hynes is a dud coach, was at Minyip Murtoa and it is good to see he is bringing that great losing form with him I think you will find i said this at the start of the year when he first signed! Great to see it coming true!
When is he going to realise that he is no good at it and give it up, or is it the money he just continues to chase because he was never good enough to get the cash as a player! East Point would be kicking themselfs for signing such a dud! I know i wouldn't be hanging around to play under this ******* for a second year! Give it up Mick, you were no good when you started out at North Ballarat and your still no good! Get the picture and save clubs the embarrassment of signing you!!!!

say that to his face tough boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it great to see a coach not doing well? You must hold a personal grudge against Mick? Not football related or did he drop you and make you run the drinks cos you couldn't kick a goal...

So you make another post labelling me as the same person and it somehow becomes right? Close but no cigar. Why don't you all go back, have another play with Miller's pink cigar and have a think. Not only about who I am but what you lot are doing with your life. Darley are equal top half way through the year and your life has peaked. Congratulations. Your parents must be rapt their supporter sons have achieved something.

You are

P.S. We are all enjoying our lives at the moment...the views are great from the top looking down on the rest of you second rate nobody's.

Keep your fingers crossed DD maybe Darley will intorduce a Darley A like in the 94/95 Benson and Hedges World Series Cup where second rate cricketers could play for "Australia A"

Hi everyone. im am new to the site and have just been reading through all the posts. just so you know i am a passionate melton south supporter and have also played netball at the club for ten years. i would like to say how discussted i was at some of the DARLEY BOYS posts when having a Quick read through:mad:. you boys arnt all that especialy you Chieftont. your all pigs. i just hope you boys have such big mouths when you see my boys partying at pure in september. my Gallop boys are tougher than ever. i love leigh. he would have any of you _____. anyway lets just say you have along way to go and the panthers to face again before you can start bragging fellas. junkies, criminals and fast cars aside, we will WIN:cool: :thumbsu:

xxx the panther princess
signing out

Hi everyone. im am new to the site and have just been reading through all the posts. just so you know i am a passionate melton south supporter and have also played netball at the club for ten years. i would like to say how discussted i was at some of the DARLEY BOYS posts when having a Quick read through:mad:. you boys arnt all that especialy you Chieftont. your all pigs. i just hope you boys have such big mouths when you see my boys partying at pure in september. my Gallop boys are tougher than ever. i love leigh. he would have any of you _____. anyway lets just say you have along way to go and the panthers to face again before you can start bragging fellas. junkies, criminals and fast cars aside, we will WIN:cool: :thumbsu:

xxx the panther princess
signing out

The only thing you have a chance of winning this year is the meat tray at half time of the South vs Sebas game.

Hope this helps.

YNH.

Oh please love dont start this cause it will be like leading a pig to the slaughter. No one has played netball for ten years at South because no one has ever been 10 years without being pregnant to a family member. How did you only just discover this site????? Did it get left up on the screen at the job placement agency or did someone sell you a stolen laptop with this site saved in the favourites?? Leigh Gallop PLEASE!!!!! He was the best junior footballer that has never played senior footy or has he?? If he has then he never ever had an impact. Should stick to tattooing his hands in tribal rot. Please gorgeous if your gonna talk about success stories then your better off not opening your statement with Lee Gallop your better off talking about the amount of 17 year olds that Sutts has porked or the the amount of people that your club has ripped off or how you had 22 players that were looking for a place to hide against us in round 1. Just for the record we are done with Pure, we have slammed anything that is worth slamming in Melton and punched up the majority of the town for the past 10 years. The only reason we will stop in Melton South is to watch a housing commision house burn or to fill up with petrol on our way to the city to slam some glamours. Your welcome to guide them to this website so they can read what i write but if your dial up connection keeps dropping out because the sudanese have snapped your phone wires then i might be able to draw you a pictue book to describe to them what i feel about them. I know most cant read but im sure if i send a picture of Travis Minns kicking 5 on fat Leggett then it will tell a familiar story. Just because your new i will let it end at that love but let me warn you that the chief has some good goss on some of your guys so feel free to tee up and hit it back at me because my fingers are itchy, haha.

P.S. Not a bad start from a first time South Supporter i only counted about 10 spelling or general grammar mistakes. Very impressive...

does your mum still own a fish n chip shop?

you would want to watch the way you speak to mate. ill give you a quick run down on why i am so respected by my phsyco tough panther boys in shorts and the fire you are messing with.
over the years, drugs such as ice and heroin have stormed through our club as well as crime to cover the tick lists of our dealers. i found myself pretty screwed up on ice with a fair number of blokes from the club. after having my second son at 18 (who was born with a crack addiction and four feet because i had it to my cracked out dad who is now in jail for child pr0n offences and grand theft auto) i decided it was time to stop. now im clean and only use on the weekends and at familyoutings. my change dramaticly inspired the boys and they are making huge efforts to quit.the crime is still up but that is just melton hey. im now running drug edducation programs for all levels of juniors even auskick wich has got all the parents behind me. i make a big bowl of jelly and heaps of eggplant sangas for the seniors after every game. i do naughty things with the vetrens when their wives wont. when the Gallop Brothers got absolutely flogged by the sebas boys on home turf, who was there? well their old man was and then he got flogged too. i was the first there to mop all three of them up. and somebody has to clean up the syringes before auskick. me again. the respect is nearly as great as the great sproully himself. so cheif, think twice about messing with me because you mess with me, you mess with team south.

GO PANTHERS
P_P

you would want to watch the way you speak to mate. ill give you a quick run down on why i am so respected by my phsyco tough panther boys in shorts and the fire you are messing with.
over the years, drugs such as ice and heroin have stormed through our club as well as crime to cover the tick lists of our dealers. i found myself pretty screwed up on ice with a fair number of blokes from the club. after having my second son at 18 (who was born with a crack addiction and four feet because i had it to my cracked out dad who is now in jail for child pr0n offences and grand theft auto) i decided it was time to stop. now im clean and only use on the weekends and at familyoutings. my change dramaticly inspired the boys and they are making huge efforts to quit.the crime is still up but that is just melton hey. im now running drug edducation programs for all levels of juniors even auskick wich has got all the parents behind me. i make a big bowl of jelly and heaps of eggplant sangas for the seniors after every game. i do naughty things with the vetrens when their wives wont. when the Gallop Brothers got absolutely flogged by the sebas boys on home turf, who was there? well their old man was and then he got flogged too. i was the first there to mop all three of them up. and somebody has to clean up the syringes before auskick. me again. the respect is nearly as great as the great sproully himself. so cheif, think twice about messing with me because you mess with me, you mess with team south.

GO PANTHERS
P_P

Lovey firstly maybe u should be on oprah.com.
Are u serious with this post? All u did was reaffirm what that so called king of this thread has stated! Having a kid on crack..... u deserve a bullet!! Im clean but use on weekends, isnt that what all junkies say.......LOSER!

We are all enjoying our lives at the moment...the views are great from the top looking down on the rest of you second rate nobody's.
Keep your fingers crossed DD maybe Darley will intorduce a Darley A like in the 94/95 Benson and Hedges World Series Cup where second rate cricketers could play for "Australia A"

It must be so good watching Darley win and be on top of the ladder. Do they let you ring out Millers jocks after the game so you can feel part of it or are you making the boys cordial like Danny Duggan?
By the way Darley A? They have this thing called reserves. I know, it blew my mind too. In case you're wondering 'Darley A' aren't doing so good. Keep ringing those jocks out champ and you never know where you'll end up. Wattsy got on T.V during the Legends match so the sky's the limit.

I thought this was a football thread and yet it seems to be posts by people who are trying to prove who is the most stupid.

It would be great to see someone talk about football in the ballarat footy league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back