Balme

Remove this Banner Ad

Even as a Roo board replacement, Balme would be very valuable in an advisory capacity.

Not expecting him to work full time in an operational position, but capable of a part time role.

Best way of staying mentally sound is by staying involved.

I'd have Bslmey for an a hour week. More useful than the muppets we have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Nicks was more like Balme, he'd be Matthew Vicks
images

No disagreement here, Kane. Had some tonight.
Sunday night for me.

Taken the chook out of the freezer & marinate tomorrow for Sunday webering on coals with veggies.

His wife is from Adelaide and wants to settle here

He's made it clear he'd be open to helping .. albeit not on a full time basis

AFC .. crickets (because we have a club full of dopey campaigners with big ego's that have acheived SFA)

I think the problem with Balme is he is seeking a retirement job. Something he can do for a couple of hours a week. The problem with the AFC is way bigger and cant be fixed in just a couple of hours a week.

We as a fan base need to be careful what we wish for too. he turned up at clubs on the brink of success with premiership level squads that would have won premierships with or without him. That does not apply with us. We need someone who can work full time for the next few years.

I think the problem with Balme is he is seeking a retirement job. Something he can do for a couple of hours a week. The problem with the AFC is way bigger and cant be fixed in just a couple of hours a week.

We as a fan base need to be careful what we wish for too. he turned up at clubs on the brink of success with premiership level squads that would have won premierships with or without him. That does not apply with us. We need someone who can work full time for the next few years.
I’m sure we could give him a couple of hours a week to talk to the media about how bad some of our young lads can be.

He would be worth it in any capacity

He would be worth it in any capacity

Why?

We would be getting Balme light. Every other club got Balme full strength. Balme light is untested and only wants to attend a couple of hours a week. There really isnt a lot that can be achieved in a couple of hours. Basically does he want to sit there like the godfather, we bring stuff for him to look over and he either gives a thumbs up or thumbs down?

We as a fan base would expect too much and naturally be let down. He wont get a say at all in any context regarding Nicks and his coaching, we realise this right? Maybe a few football department programs get refined here and there. But its not going to be the second coming of jesus like a few people think.

Why?

We would be getting Balme light. Every other club got Balme full strength. Balme light is untested and only wants to attend a couple of hours a week. There really isnt a lot that can be achieved in a couple of hours. Basically does he want to sit there like the godfather, we bring stuff for him to look over and he either gives a thumbs up or thumbs down?

We as a fan base would expect too much and naturally be let down. He wont get a say at all in any context regarding Nicks and his coaching, we realise this right? Maybe a few football department programs get refined here and there. But its not going to be the second coming of jesus like a few people think.
He adds a voice from premiership teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Balme

Remove this Banner Ad

Back