Bandits target Nakia

Remove this Banner Ad

That someone would stoop so low as to raid one of the perceived-to-be least active clubs in the league of one of their alive and breathing posters strikes me as cowardly and pathetic. So excuse me if I have a hard time taking this seriously.

Maybe go rebrand as the Bombers and recruit some posters of your own. Flog.

What an interesting assessment, this could hardly be called a "raid" on a player that you and your club could barely give a **** about whilst you celebrate the signing of Hawk Patrol...

Your attempt at deflection is pathetic and the support of your teammates is even more so.

397a8ef7d0a979b67f0932e283a7a334.1000x975x1.jpg

You don't have a 'keen eye' for talent.

I think my track record is pretty good.

Never touching you with a barge pole has got to be a huge plus as well.

I think my track record is pretty good.

Never touching you with a barge pole has got to be a huge plus as well.
image.jpg

That awkward moment when Frankston Rover remembered he only became Warriors captain when Nakia did the Harold Holt.

You're using the fact you shit your pants and ran away as an attack on me?

That's so you, Nokia...
You refuse to post my real name, then accuse someone else of shitting their pants.:thumbsu:

Regardless champ, doesn't change facts. I made you. :thumbsu:

You still haven't formally thanked me either...

I think my point has been proven, no love from the Royals and their leadership for Nakia

I look forward to welcoming you personally to the Bandits revolution!!

You refuse to post my real name, then accuse someone else of shitting their pants.:thumbsu:

Regardless champ, doesn't change facts. I made you. :thumbsu:

You still haven't formally thanked me either...

I don't refuse to. I just like pissing you off. :)

And you did such a good job of 'making me' - is that why you begged us to come back?

BoshtrichBurger and I had a good chuckle over that one.

Anyway, good luck next season, Nokia. I'm sure you'll give your new club many seasons of stress free service... :$

I think my point has been proven, no love from the Royals and their leadership for Nakia

I look forward to welcoming you personally to the Bandits revolution!!

Bunker-Hill-Bunny-09.JPG

Good luck with that.

I look forward to Nokia's farewell thread at about Round 2 next season.
My money's on the first pre-season game, personally. Care to make it interesting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, you are telling me that the In-actives (Royals for the specials who cant join dots) have failed to get behind a recruit that wanted to be there.

If only this was a surprise...

I don't refuse to. I just like pissing you off. :)

And you did such a good job of 'making me' - is that why you begged us to come back?

BoshtrichBurger and I had a good chuckle over that one.

Anyway, good luck next season, Nokia. I'm sure you'll give your new club many seasons of stress free service... :$
I didn't expect a thanks from you champ. It's only 1 word too... Try hard enough and you'll eventually stutter it out.

Always good knowing i'll be your master. :thumbsu:

Chin up kid.

I think the Wolves are the prime example that if you aren't fully equipped to handle Nakia you will crumble to your foundations internally.

Tread wisely Bandits. He's too big for some clubs. Fact.

I think the Wolves are the prime example that if you aren't fully equipped to handle Nakia you will crumble to your foundations internally.

I hear that beez has size 8 feet and wears size 9 shoes, I think he has to tread lightly no matter whats going on.

Nakia just needs space to show his wares not stifled under control freak leadership groups. We welcome Nakia's (notice correct spelling of his name) with open arms and cheque book.

Contradictory to my wife's belief that I need more size.

I hear that beez has size 8 feet and wears size 9 shoes, I think he has to tread lightly no matter whats going on.

He does sound adorable on the podcast we did. This could be another fact.

Nakia just needs space to show his wares not stifled under control freak leadership groups. We welcome Nakia's (notice correct spelling of his name) with open arms and cheque book.

I really just wanted to throw out some digs at the Wolves before I officially become admin in the new year.

Contradictory to my wife's belief that I need more size.
So you're saying the Wolves cant handle the Nakia, yet the wife wants more of the ride. I'm trying to figure out the maths on this, will get back to you on it if I don't get distrac...

mmmmm Slurpee

Where was I? Oh yeah, 42.

Hardly, find him incredibly boring, TBH.
If I was getting done from behind by the same bloke for 3 years straight, I'd eventually get bored of it too I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bandits target Nakia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back